US Elections (& Politics) :)

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Or this guy basically busted for the same thing. But based on his color, orientation, and no begging from LeBron James and Steph Curry and other liberal celebrities, he continues to sit in a cell...

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well, I missed this little piece of trivia somehow, guess I don't keep up with Hollywood people too closely.

View attachment 147680
I didn't know that either, but somehow I'm not surprised - considering the perp. No jail time either for that kidnapping. Interesting that he and his singular character acting talent are lovingly embraced by hollyweird anyway... Oh yeah, that's right, they delete all the content that disagrees with the narrative in their make believe world, no worries there.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
So, it's true I guess....we live in a sophisticated AI simulator advanced more than we comprehend. And in some alien world this is similar to Nintendo here and some alien kid is fucking with around with it. How else do you explain all this fucked up shit? I just don't recognize the same world back when there was less than 4 billion people on it.

Wait for all the standing ovations and cheers Brttney Griner gets at WNBA games. To cheer on someone who admitted to breaking the laws of another country and shits on this country to be welcomed as a hero is beyond sickening. What the hell did she do to deserve the admiration of all these numbnuts?

Last edited: