US Elections (& Politics) :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Make no mistake, I fully understand that every country anymore is corrupt to the core. I post about the USA because the USA is MY country and I want better for MY country...

Current example of another country:
1671111199369.png

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Don't make me puke!

This made me physically sick. That piece of dog shit being memorialized with a huge portrait. But what else can we expect these days?

I wonder if this is how it was when the Roman Empire fell. The totally corrupt Senate put on grotesque displays to distract the public while the Empire crashed around them.

This shit is happening all over the world, all "Western Civilization" countries are under attack from this woke, fairyland, delusional group of people that seem to have some organization behind it. Certainly it's being financed by the likes of george soros, but the question is "why"? What the fuck is his delusion for the world? Is he some kind of evil overlord intent on controlling the world? He's over 80 years old now...wtf.

I also wonder when this will reach critical mass. Will it be when they attempt to repeal the second amendment? What will be the catalyst, the step too far...or maybe on the other hand their woke movement implodes on itself as all delusions eventually do.

It would be nice to be able to understand the whole picture; what's behind all of this insanity. It would be even nicer to end it.

Reaction score
Will it be when they attempt to repeal the second amendment?
I don't think it will come to that. The left does not need to repeal the 2A. They just need to make manufacturing, importing, and selling guns extremely difficult. Allowing people to sue manufacturers and stores, encouraging banks and payment houses to not allow purchases, taxing the snot out of ammo and other gun related sales. Regulate ammo and gun manufacturers out of business. This is already happening.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHA, I thought this was a joke, but the link is on Trump's own page...

1671123122927.png

Reaction score
It would be nice to be able to understand the whole picture; what's behind all of this insanity. It would be even nicer to end it.
Simple answer about what's behind all the insanity: "Satanic inversion" or "left-hand path". It's what drives the left, whether they realize it or not. Most do not realize, they can't recognize the piles of lies being thrown in their faces day after day.

FYI: Latin for "left-hand" is "sinestra" or sinister.

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHA, I thought this was a joke, but the link is on Trump's own page...

View attachment 148268
WTF... Trump cards?!?

I voted for Trump twice. No one can dispute that the country was in pretty good shape and getting better until the stolen election of 2020. All that said, shit like this along with him meeting with Kanye West and Nick Fuentes and calling Ron DeSantis "Ron DeSanctimonious" is sinking his chances of winning in 2024 in my opinion. He's not playing smart at this point...unforced errors like these will linger.