US Elections (& Politics) :)

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
WTF... Trump cards?!?

I voted for Trump twice. No one can dispute that the country was in pretty good shape and getting better until the stolen election of 2020. All that said, shit like this along with him meeting with Kanye West and Nick Fuentes and calling Ron DeSantis "Ron DeSanctimonious" is sinking his chances of winning in 2024 in my opinion. He's not playing smart at this point...unforced errors like these will linger.
Research more... you are not following the big picture. Also, he made another announcement after this. ;)

Reaction score
WTF... Trump cards?!?

I voted for Trump twice. No one can dispute that the country was in pretty good shape and getting better until the stolen election of 2020. All that said, shit like this along with him meeting with Kanye West and Nick Fuentes and calling Ron DeSantis "Ron DeSanctimonious" is sinking his chances of winning in 2024 in my opinion. He's not playing smart at this point...unforced errors like these will linger.
I do not disagree.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
LOL they keep lying and Joe Q. Public keeps believing it….

Long but interesting article calling out the pure bullshit being put out re: jobs growth by Bidet’s handlers…

Here Comes The Job Shock: Philadelphia Fed Admits US Jobs "Overstated" By At Least 1.1 Million

1B6F5C4F-0E60-45C1-84D7-BB2C7F859CF6.jpeg
Still think the Fed would be hiking 75bps this summer if instead of an average monthly job gain of 350K, Powell was seeing zero monthly payroll increases?

And even more importantly, now that the cat is out of the bag and the Philly Fed has introduced this huge credibility issue in all recent payrolls data, how long until this becomes a political issue, and how long until Republicans - who take control of the House in January - start hearings to demonstrate to the US that the collapse in the labor market did not start with the Republican takeover but was well in place last summer.

And finally, how long until the Fed - which made it clear that it is no longer focused purely on inflation numbers (which are sliding fast anyway) but will also be looking at clearly wrong jobs data - makes it a point that the US labor market is in far worse shape, it is in fact contracting, than it was when it decided to hike 75bps several times in a row?

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
WTF... Trump cards?!?

Heard the SBF NFT Card is now collectable ..

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
WTF... Trump cards?!?

Research more... you are not following the big picture. Also, he made another announcement after this. ;)
Exactly: This is his big announcement. Some people on this forum are falling for the media line and are embarrassing themselves.

Exclusive video: President Trump unveils major planks of new official Free Speech Policy Proposal... - Revolver News

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
oh man!!

View attachment 148298

I speed read the line at first glance ..

"Former House Speaker John Boehner tears up Pelosi's portrait .. "

well, to my dismay I read it wrong ...

Yeah, I did the same thing and immediately thought, "Damn, John Boehner grew a backbone?!?!"...and then, I re-read it correctly and realized...NOPE!!! When does Boehner not cry?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Make no mistake, I fully understand that every country anymore is corrupt to the core. I post about the USA because the USA is MY country and I want better for MY country...

Current example of another country:
View attachment 148240

Just like Jan. 6 with Antifa

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think it will come to that. The left does not need to repeal the 2A. They just need to make manufacturing, importing, and selling guns extremely difficult. Allowing people to sue manufacturers and stores, encouraging banks and payment houses to not allow purchases, taxing the snot out of ammo and other gun related sales. Regulate ammo and gun manufacturers out of business. This is already happening.
I agree, add digital currency and you have total control...