US Elections (& Politics) :)

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm keeping a list of these assholes, we've got to get rid of them, but I'm not sure we can, we have a uniparty. Drain the swamp is a good idea but can it be done?

• Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO)
  • Sen. John Boozman (R-AR)
  • Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV)
  • Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME)
  • Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX)
  • Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR)
  • Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
  • Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-OK)
  • Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
  • Sen. Jerry Moran (R-KS)
  • Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
  • Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH)
  • Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT)
  • Sen. Mike Rounds (R-SD)
  • Sen. Richard Shelby (R-AL)
  • Sen. John Thune (R-SD)
  • Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS)
  • Sen. Todd Young (R-IN)

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I’ve grown to despise the GOP far more than the liberal Dems… that’s right

At least with the liberals they don’t care if you know they’re lying, they don’t even try to hide their hatred for you and the country anymore.
The Republicans are far better liars, and stick it to you when you turn your back all the while smiling and being polite. Fucking traitors.
Yeah, I'm right there with you.

I'm finding it more difficult to laugh at this shit these days, but here's an oldie but a goodie.

Remember that scene in Stripes when John Candy ("Ox") is playing poker with John Diehl ("Cruiser")...if each represented a political party, Ox=democrats, Cruiser=Republicans

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
All of these A-Holes throwing taxpayer money around to destroy their own country.

Thirty-one TRILLION dollars in debt and the marxocrats and republican lickspiddles spend mindlessly with zero thought on pork projects and woke BS.

Check this out: US Debt Clock

Is there no limit to how much debt the country can get itself into? (serious question).

They'll keep pumping liquidity into the country until the dollar is worth nothing. It's called "hyperinflation" and It's happened before, but in Germany. It helped create the environment that brought Hitler to power. See: Germany 1923

The fing government now wants to know about anything over $600 that has been conducted electronically - like ebay, venmo, etc. so they have an excuse to audit. Ain't that a load...

Consider: If you wanted to destroy a country would you do anything differently than potato shit head has done over the past two years? It's as if that was and is his mission. Not joking.