US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Recommend all read this ….

'Go, Go, Go! Help Them Up! Push Them Up': New Leaked J6 Footage 'Shows DC Metro Cop Encouraging People To Go Towards The Capitol'
This whole event could have been stopped from ever happening. But why would they? It’s the perfect many years long anti-MAGA narrative in the making.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So...a freaky dude dresses up as a chick, gets a female to grope him in public as part of her job and what does he do? Runs into the womens bathroom and cries about it. But, there wasn't enough women in the women's bathroom to hear him cry or gave a shit, so he runs to social media and attempts to cry about it there...until he realizes nobody gives a shit there either and the TSA actually saw his posts and he didn't want to be called Jussie Smollett jr., so he erased them..... next....
Either he's an extreme attention-seeker OR the dude never slipped and fell while balance-walking on a slipperly fallen tree to get across a creek and jammed his balls into the next century....or broke a bicycle chain while pedaling hard uphill, causing the crossbar to jamb his balls halfway up his A-hole....now both of those hurt like a @#$% but I made it through and 15 years later actually fathered a child.

Whiney, wimpy mama's boy.....and I know several women....REAL women.... in this neck of the woods that could kick his butt...:headbang:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm tellin' ya....Love me some Trump but............

You do know that the NY Post is owned by the anti-Trump Rupert Murdock? However, I do agree that Trump should tone down his DeSantis comments.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score