US Elections (& Politics) :)

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, let's do the math atombrained leftists....

View attachment 163705

Adams only has 70,000 of the probably 6-7 million that have entered the country illegally since the biden stopped Trump policy.

8.468 million is population in 2021 .. so 1% of that woudl be 84,000 .. so not yet even 1% load ..

1684699018736.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I know I’m thought if as a cold blooded domestic terrorist white Conservative, but I do like to help our liberal Democrat friends when I can just to show I’m open minded… with that said, here a PSA for our liberal friends

IMG_4265.jpeg

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I quit watching Fox a couple of years ago. I believe there are still some decent people, the "talent", but as an organization it looks like they suck just as much as the other news channels.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein 'threatened to expose Bill Gates' 2010 affair with a Russian bridge player after he refused to participate in a multibillion-dollar charitable fund with JPMorgan'

Bill Gates 'Blackmailed' By Jeffrey Epstein Over Affair With Russian Bridge Player | ZeroHedge

Jeffrey Epstein Appeared to Threaten Bill Gates Over Microsoft Co-Founder’s Affair With Russian Bridge Player

Jeffrey Epstein 'threatened to expose Bill Gates' 2010 affair'
Surely one of the richest men in the world couldn't, through channels, have someone on the inside of the prison "convince" Epstein to not expose him......right? RIGHT? :idk:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Crib notes version
  • Majority believe Trump, Russia, Russia, Russia was fraud
  • Majority believe Hunter Laptop True and used to throw the election - True
  • Joe Biden participated in Hunter's illegal influence peddling and profiteering schemes.
  • The FBI is not investigating these crimes.
  • Large majorities* of Americans say they are not surprised to learn the FBI abused it power in the 2016 Trum/Russia probe to help Biden.
  • Large majorities* also say they are deeply worried about the US Security State's manipulation of US politics, and sweeping reform is needed.
  • Large majorities of Americans have serious doubts about Biden's mental fitness to be President, and believe he is too old.
  • 4 in 10 Democrats are fucking Stupid - Only 40% of Dem voters say they intend to vote for Biden *in the Dem primary."

Poll Shows How Radically Different Americans' Opinions Are From Liberal Corporate Media Narratives
Poll Shows How Radically Different Americans' Opinions Are From Liberal Corporate Media Narratives | ZeroHedge

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Former Deputy Nat'l Security Adviser: FBI, CIA & DOJ Will Rig 2024 Election
Former Deputy Nat'l Security Adviser: FBI, CIA & DOJ Will Rig 2024 Election | ZeroHedge

"We now have black-and-white evidence that the FBI interfered in the 2016 election. When they failed to elect Hillary Clinton, they set out to destroy the Trump administration," she told Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo.

Go back to 2020. This time, the CIA got involved in the election with those 51 former intel agents who said the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation. So they've gotten away with it for two elections. They will surely try and get away with it in 2024, right?
Because there are no consequences.

"There is now hard evidence that there was election interference by the U.S. intelligence agencies and the Department of Justice. Those individuals must be terrified that a Republican president comes in with a Republican Attorney General, investigates them, and charges them with all of the crimes they have committed over the last eight years. Take it to the bank.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
HA HA HA Like Jeff Sessions or the Honorable(?) Bill Barr ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The "Law" is there to convict and never to save.

Now where have I read and heard that before?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
looks like China Uncensored got banned at Truth Social ..

China Uncensored
2 hours ago
Well, of all the social media, it was Truth Social that banned China Uncensored. Ironically the last thing I posted was an interview clip with Miles Yu, who worked for the Trump Administration. I wonder what the egregious violation was?

1684895692387.png

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score