US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Wow, you guys were right! I'm never voting for Hunter Biden again.
20+ shell corporations to hide MILLIONS from foreign governments and companies. Hunter provided his 10% cut to the Big Guy, Pedo-Joe. Pay Attention

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
yup .. basically .. the game is to get elected, and then re-elected, ... and that requires cash, which corrupts the players ..

"The entire "leadership" of the United States is a fucking joke"

Don't forget. Durham is part of the Coverup. Just another swamp creature...

The entire "leadership" of the United States is a fucking joke

"Part Of The Coverup": Gaetz Rips Durham For Failing To Investigate "Core" Of Russiagate
"Part Of The Coverup": Gaetz Rips Durham For Failing To Investigate "Core" Of Russiagate | ZeroHedge

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
It just keeps getting worse.

Fuck all Democrats and RINOS who continue to let this corrupt charade go on and destroy what’s left of this hollow shell of a country.

No I won’t be voting in your phony elections, no I won’t be standing with my hand on my heart on July 4th, and no I won’t participate in the fantasy of being proud of my country any longer.

IRS Whistleblowers Release New Bombshell Evidence Against Bidens, DOJ And AG Garland

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I found one Congress critter who gets it. Now she may well just be controlled opposition like the rest of them, but at least she gets to the point

And an unusual moment of clarity, Durham gets it. He’ll no doubt be asked to retire soon

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Just to play devil's advocate for a moment - just because Hunter SAID Joe was there doesn't mean he was actually there
And just because Trump said he was showing a map to somebody, it doesn't mean he actually was. The MSM will spin these two equivalent things in opposite directions!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
FBI Make-Work Entrapment Schemes: Creating Criminals in Order to Arrest Them

The government’s henchmen have become the embodiment of how power, once acquired, can be so easily corrupted and abused. Indeed, far from being tough on crime, FBI agents are also among the nation’s most notorious lawbreakers.

Whether the FBI is planting undercover agents in churches, synagogues and mosques; issuing fake emergency letters to gain access to Americans’ phone records; using intimidation tactics to silence Americans who are critical of the government, or persuading impressionable individuals to plot acts of terror and then entrapping them, the overall impression of the nation’s secret police force is that of a well-dressed thug, flexing its muscles and doing the boss’ dirty work.

Clearly, this is not a government agency that appears to understand, let alone respect, the limits of the Constitution.

Indeed, this same government agency has a pattern and practice of entrapment that involves targeting vulnerable individuals, feeding them with the propaganda, know-how and weapons intended to turn them into terrorists, and then arresting them as part of an elaborately orchestrated counterterrorism sting.