US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Uniparty's Plan To Save "Our Democracy" Unfolds

Trump was right when he said “they’re not after me. They’re after you. I’m just standing in the way.”

Anton got to the nub of the issue when he observed that “Anti-Trump hysteria is in the final analysis not about Trump. The regime can’t allow Trump to be president not because of who he is (although that grates), but because of who his followers are.”
I think that is worth bearing in mind.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Uniparty's Plan To Save "Our Democracy" Unfolds

Trump was right when he said “they’re not after me. They’re after you. I’m just standing in the way.”

Anton got to the nub of the issue when he observed that “Anti-Trump hysteria is in the final analysis not about Trump. The regime can’t allow Trump to be president not because of who he is (although that grates), but because of who his followers are.”
I think that is worth bearing in mind.
Yup, it explains a lot about the draconian and unconstitutional handling of those arrested and detained in the fake "US Capital Attack" on January 6th. They want to make an example.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The latest and most serious charges in GA are state indictments (47 state charges in total, so far!) - is Grarland in charges of those? Even for the Federal charges, your “connect the dots” logic is a conspiracy theory that would have to involve many judges, juries and lawyers - a vast left-wing conspiracy….
Garland is directing the Democrat DAs like in Atlanta Georgia. It would only have to involve the DA's to bring the bogus charges against President Trump. They are proving that you can indeed indict ham sandwich.

00Buck

Known around here
Reaction score
The latest and most serious charges in GA are state indictments (47 state charges in total, so far!) - is Grarland in charges of those? Even for the Federal charges, your “connect the dots” logic is a conspiracy theory that would have to involve many judges, juries and lawyers - a vast left-wing conspiracy….
Conspiracy Theory turns out to be Conspiracy Fact!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm sorry but while I feel for those unfortunate to have the storm cause damage to their homes and/or businesses, the reporting and most of the photos I'm seeing out of California on the "Killer Storm of the Century" look like a pretty typical daily summer storm in Florida. I mean 2" of rain, 40mph winds ? we get that in an hour 2-3 days per week here in the rainy season...

Palm Springs hit by biggest rain storm in its entire history

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
By what authority is Garland “directing” state DAs? So you think somehow Garland has orchestrated a plan involving DAs, judges, grand juries and so on? Do you think the fake electors are real or are they actors hired by Soros?
No authority. They all belong to the left wing Democrat party. If they really want to advance their careers, they need to follow the orders from the DOJ/Merrick Garland. They will be rewarded by indicting President Trump.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The Kennesaw State University Election Hacks in Georgia – How the FBI Never Investigated and Turned on the Whistleblowers Instead

We are seeing a pattern here.

Here is the timeline after the 2017 KSU election hacks in Georgia. A FOIA document revealed the FBI never investigated the hacks and turned on the whistleblowers instead.

One of the most detailed examples of the FBI’s failure to investigate election fraud involves Georgia and KSU. Until a few years ago, Kennesaw State University ran the election servers for the State of Georgia. In early 2017 they were hacked, and the FBI was brought in. The FBI purposely shelved their investigation shortly after they opened it.

The Kennesaw State University Election Hacks in Georgia - How the FBI Never Investigated and Turned on the Whistleblowers Instead | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
We are talking like adults, feel free to participate if you can.

All you need are the facts and you’re all set. Until then it’s a theory and in this case it’s also a conspiracy theory.
That is just too laughable, coming from someone who gets their facts from Time Magazine.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
The democrats, RINOs, and never-trumpers are showing their total contempt for the citizens they look down upon. If they had any decency at all they would present their case honestly to the voters, and let the voters decide if Trump is guilty or innocent of whatever they're claiming. Instead they throw phony indictments at him and have the fake-news press and trolls gaslighting at warp speed. They think they are enlightened and everybody else is stupid. All of this while they are burying the real crimes of their current leader who is also totally incompetent for the job.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump’s Georgia Indictment is the Final Proof the 2020 Election Was Stolen

Folks, now you know it. I know it. Everyone with a brain knows it. Even Democrats (deep down) know it. The 2020 election was stolen.

The debate is over.

How do I know? Because both the feds and Georgia just indicted our former President Donald Trump for talking about, questioning and trying to investigate a stolen election. When the communist thugs, bullies and tyrants make it a crime to question a stolen election, in a country built around free speech, it’s 100% proof they stole the election.

There is a perfect precedent — in the NFL. The game was called “the Miracle at the Meadowlands.” Everything about that fixed game reminds me of the 2020 stolen election. It’s a perfect match.

The game was the New York Giants versus the Philadelphia Eagles on Nov. 19, 1978. The Giants had it won. All the Giants had to do was kneel the ball and the game was over. But they decided to run one more play — for no reason. The Giants quarterback tried to hand the ball off. The running back refused the ball. It fell to the ground. No Giant wanted to pick it up. A Philadelphia Eagles player (Herm Edwards) picked the ball up with only a few seconds on the clock and ran it back untouched into the end zone. It was the most unlikely win in the history of the NFL. It became known as “the Miracle in the Meadowlands.”

But everyone with a brain … anyone who wasn’t a sheep, or complete moron … and every street-smart gambler … knew they had just witnessed a fixed game. Today everyone acknowledges it. It was a stolen football game. Philadelphia had to win, or people were going to get their legs broken. Or worse.

Trump's Georgia Indictment is the Final Proof the 2020 Election Was Stolen - The New American

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Folks, now you know it. I know it. Everyone with a brain knows it. Even Democrats (deep down) know it. The 2020 election was stolen.
The debate is over.
I have to disagree with some of this.

Everyone with a brain knows it. Agree
Even Democrats (deep down) know it. Disagree, while the leaders know it, they have the masses brainwashed.
The debate is over. Disagree. They will fight to save their warped ideologies and ability to tightly control the masses. They've stated a war and intend to win.

Reaction score
Other that repeatedly saying the election was stolen, that article does not present any proof

What orders are you referring to? Do they exist in real life outside of the right’s imagination? You are not living in reality.
LOL... there is NO LEVEL OF PROOF that you would accept as the reality of it violates your warped perception of Truth. Give it up already.