US Elections (& Politics) :)

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Is Europe going to become like Cuba with everyone driving classic cars? But then these EV maniacs will make it impossible to buy gasoline.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I listened to what she said and I did not hear her say she wanted to bring them to the US. Might not have heard all of it, but I did listen to what you posted.
The Gulf countries say they don't want any Palestinians. Egypt and Jordan doesn't want them.
She is responding to a clip of gov Desantis, where he said no to any palestianian refugees.
To which she replies
"There are so many of these people who want to be free from this terrorist rule. They want to be free from all of that. And America's always been sympathetic to the fact that you can separate civilians from terrorists. And that's what we have to do."

I do not know what the rest of clip says but no rebuttal from Nikki Bots on X nor was it community noted.

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm torn on this. On the one hand, we should know the full facts of things. On the other, obscuring details diminishes the impact jihadists want, which is to take credit for death.

All I ask is for consistency. This means treating all people the same regardless of race, religion, politics. The problem is that the Democraps and the vast majority of media (pawns of the leftists) are the party of identity politics. The rules apply depending who you are and what their agenda is. Quit changing the rules and moving the goalposts as it makes us a banana republic.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The Gulf countries say they don't want any Palestinians. Egypt and Jordan doesn't want them.
She is responding to a clip of gov Desantis, where he said no to any palestianian refugees.
To which she replies
"There are so many of these people who want to be free from this terrorist rule. They want to be free from all of that. And America's always been sympathetic to the fact that you can separate civilians from terrorists. And that's what we have to do."

I do not know what the rest of clip says but no rebuttal from Nikki Bots on X nor was it community noted.
That is important context; so it sounds like she does want to bring Palestinians into the US.

How about this; bring the head of a Hamas leader, and the US will consider that proof of wanting asylum. I call that the 1 for 1 exchange.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
How about this; bring the head of a Hamas leader, and the US will consider that proof of wanting asylum. I call that the 1 for 1 exchange.
Everyone knows where the Hamas leaders reside, which school their kids go to, which business they own etc. They all reside in palace size buildings in Qatar.

Israel and US can finish them in one drone strike. But they can't because of powerfull Qatar lobby in DC and the fact that Qatar is a Oil and LNG supplier. The US also has a base in Qatar.

In Gaza the only high value target or HVT is a Hamas commander and rest of them are all potential Hamas terror fodder.

Remember Palestinian people, Hamas, Al-Qaeda, Isis, Taliban are all sunni muslims who where funded heavily by Qatar. While Iran is Shia and the IRGC and Hezbollah shia fight against Sunni Isis in syria and occasionally fight against Taliban but because they all hate Israel and USA, they work with Hamas enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Reaction score
True, but the left is all about rubber stamping their agenda without given one brain cell of thought about what they are voting for.
I understand that. But they don't f**k each other over like the Republicans do...and they generally show a unified front. Doesn't mean I agree with anything they say, print, or think though.

And my point made perfectly....

1697565012599.png

Last edited:

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So who are the 20 and why is it I haven't seen their names listed in several articles on this topic? Journalism sux in the country.

View attachment 175246
A little misleading subtitle. All Democrats voted for Jeffries, All Republicans voted for Republicans but one. He did not vote due to attending his MILs funeral.

The Republicans better get their chit together and end this BS now.