US Elections (& Politics) :)

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel who Vivek called to resign was overheard saying "not one cent will go to that *sshole" Vivek. Which is illegal.

You know whats her Birth name Ronna Romney, neice of Mit Romney. Rinos every where.
Republican party has been on a loosing streak since her appointment.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Below quote from article written in 2020.
"So that’s Nikki Haley, the woman who wants to be the Republican Party’s 2024 nominee.

Two things are clear: First, she’ll do whatever it takes to get that nomination. Second, conservatives should do whatever it takes to stop her.

The American people deserve a successor to Trump who puts the American people and American interests first, not a stage-managed phony who represents the interests of Big Tech and the Military-Industrial Complex
"

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Below quote from article written in 2020.
"So that’s Nikki Haley, the woman who wants to be the Republican Party’s 2024 nominee.

Two things are clear: First, she’ll do whatever it takes to get that nomination. Second, conservatives should do whatever it takes to stop her.

The American people deserve a successor to Trump who puts the American people and American interests first, not a stage-managed phony who represents the interests of Big Tech and the Military-Industrial Complex
"
She is nothing more than a Bush

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The fact that Trump has 90 plus charges and if convicted he can still become President sitting in Jail. The only one thing can prevent Trump from holding a office is if they can make section 3 charges stick. I didn't even know what the definition of Insurrection was until after J6.

So think about it Pelosi had the option to use National guard but they didn't. The FBI agents where egging the J6 protestors to tear down the door and windows. Capital police literally removed the barricades. Its like the event scenario was already war gamed and they immediately started using the word Inserruction. The deep state knew what they where doing. The only play they have is let the charge stick or what Tucker said.

Vivek is far worse for the deep state, so he is establishment enemy no 1. They do not want him to be even in second position in the primary, if Trump did get section 3 charges. Maga votes will go to Vivek and Desantis, I believe Trump would then make a video to ask Maga to vote for Vivek, that is why you see all the MSM saying Vivek was dead last in the debate, which is blatant lies. Vivek is Ivy league educated and he knows the game the Ivy league media and agents play.

Below Section 3 of the US constitution.
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The fact that Trump has 90 plus charges and if convicted he can still become President sitting in Jail. The only one thing can prevent Trump from holding a office is if they can make section 3 charges stick. I didn't even know what the definition of Insurrection was until after J6.

So think about it Pelosi had the option to use National guard but they didn't. The FBI agents where egging the J6 protestors to tear down the door and windows. Capital police literally removed the barricades. Its like the event scenario was already war gamed and they immediately started using the word Inserruction. The deep state knew what they where doing. The only play they have is let the charge stick or what Tucker said.

Vivek is far worse for the deep state, so he is establishment enemy no 1. They do not want him to be even in second position in the primary, if Trump did get section 3 charges. Maga votes will go to Vivek and Desantis, I believe Trump would then make a video to ask Maga to vote for Vivek, that is why you see all the MSM saying Vivek was dead last in the debate, which is blatant lies. Vivek is Ivy league educated and he knows the game the Ivy league media and agents play.

Below Section 3 of the US constitution.
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
Well said. The Plandemic worked for them last election, it won't this election. They know they already lost this election as they did the last. If Trump was not a threat they would not of bothered with all of these bogus charges or the planned so-called Insurrection. I am sure they have something up their sleeve, we will see what it is in 2024

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Worthy of a read…

Running On Censorship: A California Candidate Seeks To Ride The Anti-Free Speech Wave
I can see this ballooning into something much bigger. Novelist do not write true stories; comedians may tell jokes that aren't true for their routine; producers, directors, and actors filming shows and movies that are not reality, Joe Biden's stories. Well the last one would be welcome.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What happened with RFK liking war all of a sudden? One of the fastest 180s I've seen in a politician. Was he lying before? Did the deep state get to him?
I saw his latest posts on X and he is still anti war.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
"TRUMP IS GOING TO START A NUCLEAR WAR!!!!"
Shouted with the loudest freakin megaphone ever, from the rooftop of every MSM propaganda outlet for the entire 4 years of the Trump Presidency.

And for some reason now they all back the biden warmongering agenda?

The follow is just what is happening now because of the biden. The DW is not part of the warmonger's propaganda machine.

1699636414970.png

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I saw his latest posts on X and he is still anti war.
(This is about RFK)
In the videos I saw after the Hamas attack, RFK is all for anything and everything military for Israel, explaining how the money we spend for weapons is good for the US economy because it goes to US defense contractors, and more I don't remember offhand. The same rhetoric we hear from the neocons about Ukraine or anywhere else we are involved. It doesn't add up with what you're seeing. How about this post of his? Sounds like supporting war to me (bolding added by me):

"This ignominious, unprovoked, and barbaric attack on Israel must be met with world condemnation and unequivocal support for the Jewish state’s right to self-defense. We must provide Israel with whatever it needs to defend itself — now. As President, I’ll make sure that our policy is unambiguous so that the enemies of Israel will think long and hard before attempting aggression of any kind. I applaud the strong statements of support from the Biden White House for Israel in her hour of need. However, the scale of these attacks means it is likely that Israel will need to wage a sustained military campaign to protect its citizens. Statements of support are fine, but we must follow through with unwavering, resolute, and practical action. America must stand by our ally throughout this operation and beyond as it exercises its sovereign right to self-defense."

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Vivek Ramaswamy gives insight as to why he called out the RNC chairwoman, that part is in the very first opening of the long format podcast, as usual PBD asks all the right questions. There so many fascinating things they talk about.

Nikki Haley declined to the come to the podcast unless the questions are pre screened. Both Desantis and Vivek interviews where unfiltered.