US Elections (& Politics) :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Reaction score
Just in case you were wondering why the RNC was wanting to circle the wagons and call Trump the Republican candidate already...

I hope the fcuking RNC goes flat broke. That reminds me, I have to contribute directly to Trump's Save America next week.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I just had a sparkle of hope for this country.

I‘m in Atlanta, I walked out of the hotel to head to my destination and a homeless guy walked up to me and said he’ll show me a shortcut to where I am going.

We started walking and talking. He was a Corpsman in desert storm.
He was saying that he can get no help from the VA because the government is to focused on all the illegals and putting them up in hotels, giving them free phones, $2000 and feeding them. All while all the vets are homeless and can’t get any help from the VA.

He said this country is so broken. I told him to make sure you vote in November. He said oh we will be voting for sure to try to fix the mess ups over the last 3 years.

This was from a black homeless guy in Atlanta. Someone who I would have guessed would be a Brandon supporter.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
He was saying that he can get no help from the VA because the government is to focused on all the illegals and putting them up in hotels, giving them free phones, $2000 and feeding them. All while all the vets are homeless and can’t get any help from the VA.
I've been hearing this a while now and it REALLY pisses me off. It should piss anybody off, regardless of party affiliation, race or whatever. Totally unforgivable and completely inexcusable. :angry: