US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So they will arrest people that weren't even guilty of doing ANYTHING wrong on J6, but these fuck-tard Muslims are still here? WTF aren't they on planes and air dropped in another Allah loving county? I AM DEAD SERIOUS. Resurrect a dead Roman and let them tell everyone what really happened to the Roman Empire. OMG...BOOM! Head explodes!

View attachment 191737
I have to laugh at Ramadan, they call it Fasting, all they do is eat at night instead of during the day. So not even one day of Fasting. I did 3 Days once, on the third day my stomach felt like I got kicked by a horse. My experience was true hunger pains, not the little grumble from our stomachs some call hunger pains. It opened my eyes up to what those without food suffer. Last revelation; at the time I was reading about kids addicted to glue. I could not understand why, well after my Fast I understood, these kids were starving and to suppress their hunger pains they stayed high. Sadly, many were not even teenagers yet...

Reaction score
I have to laugh at Ramadan, they call it Fasting, all they do is eat at night instead of during the day. So not even one day of Fasting. I did 3 Days once, on the third day my stomach felt like I got kicked by a horse. My experience was true hunger pains, not the little grumble from our stomachs some call hunger pains. It opened my eyes up to what those without food suffer. Last revelation; at the time I was reading about kids addicted to glue. I could not understand why, well after my Fast I understood, these kids were starving and to suppress their hunger pains they stayed high. Sadly, many were not even teenagers yet...
In the Philippines, its called Rugby, and they get the kids addicted to it, so they will steal and commit other crimes for it. Plus, yes, it is used to suppress hunger pains as well. Terrible thing.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
‘It’s theirs now’: Border agents concede N.M. mountain to Cartel control

A video posted by reliable Fox News reporter Matt Finn shows illegal immigrants ravaging a mountain in Sunland Park, New Mexico, while Border Patrol agents apparently won’t defend it, calling the mountain the Cartel’s.

Finn wrote in the video post, “Unbelievable. A Border Patrol agent in Sunland Park, NM just told us a mountain in the United States is ‘not ours’ anymore. ‘It’s theirs.’ Referring to Cartels. We literally spent five minutes on Mt. Cristo Rey and a group of illegals breezed by.”

Mt. Cristo Rey is adorned by a 29-foot-tall statue of Jesus, which was erected in 1940 after the vision of Fr. Lourdes Costa “ who in 1933 after looking out the back window of his residence in the community of Smeltertown, envisioned erecting a monument at the summit of this glorious mountain.”

Since the purchase of the mountain and the building of the Jesus statue, Mt. Cristo Rey has become a holy place for Catholics for generations.

But the criminal illegal immigration seeping across the border by way of the mountain has led to vandalism and desecration. Vandalism and gang-related graffiti have scourged the holy place.

The illegal immigration scourge, which amped up again after Joe Biden was inaugurated in 2021, has gotten to its worst peak in the history of the country. States like Texas have done their part to stem the flow into their state, but with the robust actions in Texas, illegal immigrants are now flowing through New Mexico, with Border Patrol apparently not able to stem the illegal flow on Mt. Cristo Rey.

‘It’s theirs now’: Border agents concede N.M. mountain to Cartel control (pinonpost.com)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
‘It’s theirs now’: Border agents concede N.M. mountain to Cartel control

A video posted by reliable Fox News reporter Matt Finn shows illegal immigrants ravaging a mountain in Sunland Park, New Mexico, while Border Patrol agents apparently won’t defend it, calling the mountain the Cartel’s.

Finn wrote in the video post, “Unbelievable. A Border Patrol agent in Sunland Park, NM just told us a mountain in the United States is ‘not ours’ anymore. ‘It’s theirs.’ Referring to Cartels. We literally spent five minutes on Mt. Cristo Rey and a group of illegals breezed by.”

Mt. Cristo Rey is adorned by a 29-foot-tall statue of Jesus, which was erected in 1940 after the vision of Fr. Lourdes Costa “ who in 1933 after looking out the back window of his residence in the community of Smeltertown, envisioned erecting a monument at the summit of this glorious mountain.”

Since the purchase of the mountain and the building of the Jesus statue, Mt. Cristo Rey has become a holy place for Catholics for generations.

But the criminal illegal immigration seeping across the border by way of the mountain has led to vandalism and desecration. Vandalism and gang-related graffiti have scourged the holy place.

The illegal immigration scourge, which amped up again after Joe Biden was inaugurated in 2021, has gotten to its worst peak in the history of the country. States like Texas have done their part to stem the flow into their state, but with the robust actions in Texas, illegal immigrants are now flowing through New Mexico, with Border Patrol apparently not able to stem the illegal flow on Mt. Cristo Rey.

‘It’s theirs now’: Border agents concede N.M. mountain to Cartel control (pinonpost.com)
part of the biden plan

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
Once again, I reiterate, how this POS and probably more his wife are destroying this country. This cannot be by dumb demoncrat luck. And tell me again how 41% of Americans think this putz in charge is doing a good job? No way in hell.

1712775940076.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This DEI Affirmative Action shit is infecting every fucking facet of our government and industry.

When you promote the LEAST qualified coupled with those who have been raised their entire life to believe the white man has held them back, purely based on checking a DEI box, you end up with a 3rd world shit hole run by the least capable. (See South Africa)

Recipe for disaster, and we’re living it.