US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Do you all encourage early voting or just waiting until Election Day?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We have 120 voting locations in our county, also more days added so it was very easy to vote. Oh and looks like the last 2 days of early voting there will be 24 hour voting locations.
I would assume though there will be less crowds on Election Day because of early voting.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I personally think it should be done on election day, after all debates, all October surprises, all voter research is done, etc. But I see the benefit of early voting in some cases, especially this year with the ccp virus.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I know I'm "old fashioned", "set in my ways" and definitely not "woke" so I just don't see the need or purpose for "early voting", "extended voting", "bulk mail of ballots" or any of this crap. Yes, it's crap. It is the civic duty of the CITIZEN to get to the polls ON ELECTION DAY and cast their vote, or keep their damn traps shut and their opinions to themselves since they elected not, or can't be bothered, to participate. I've voted in virtually every election, Primary and General, since I turned 18, 54 years worth now. I used an absentee ballot twice when I was not able to get to the poll because I was off the North American continent at the time of the election. In person voting, to me, is the only secure way to vote, but even that has been tampered with by dishonest Officials but it is much more difficult to get away with. I've never heard of a voting machine being tossed in the trash as paper ballots seem to be ending up far, far, too frequently. Why do we even bother having an ELECTION DAY any more? Just call it ELECTION WHEN YOU WANT IT TIME. Utter bullshit catering to a bunch of wall flowers that can't be bothered!

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
We are still trying to figure out who are the Conservatives on our City Council. After that is done we will go ahead and drop off our ballot. Everything else is easy. No on all the propositions except on. This is in California.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Ok if you got 8 minutes of your time to never get back :smoking:, watch what this poor student had to endure from Biden, hahaha, Biden never answers the student's question and even apologizes at the end for his rambling.

Start at 1:24:45 to 1:32

The question was about protection for the young black community and Biden rambled on about building one's personal wealth :confused:

Sieg Heil :rolleyes:
View attachment 72677

Holy crap, what was that o_O That should play non-stop on every TV in America till November 3rd.

How much Adderall can a person take at one time?

Where's savannah guthrie to break in every 15 seconds when you need her?

You notice how they don't show george stephanopoulos one single time during that whole segment. Yeah, becuase he was rolling his eyes in bewilderment the whole time. :rolleyes:

video is time stamped to start at 1:24:45...

Last edited:

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I can't lie, I am starting to be a little concerned about Biden's popularity rise. I know it is probably just the Lame Stream Media's propaganda, but it still concerns me. Especially Florida. Am I the only one a bit concernced? I just can't believe people with half a brain would vote for Creeper and Sleeper.
I have not ran into anyone that said they would vote for him. The only people that like him don't vote.

Reaction score
I have not ran into anyone that said they would vote for him. The only people that like him don't vote.
Yes I am very worried about this. I am surprised at how many Biden signs I see in yards in my area, which is very conservative. I really worry that in 2016 it was a reaction to the Obama era and so many against Clinton. The Obama era crap has faded from people's memory and the MSM has lately portrayed him to be the best President we have ever had. Pisses me off.