US Elections (& Politics) :)

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
These ridiculous dem-run sham debates did little to sway anyone. In my opinion people who love freedom and think they are better off running their own lives will vote for Trump and always would have.

Those who can't think for themselves and wet themselves at every shadow and rumor of danger are voting for big government control, the bigger the better, and they always were. It makes little difference to them who the face of big government is and that's why Hide'n Biden can do nothing and stand for nothing and still be in the race.

If nothing else, the choice between the two was pretty clear tonight.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I would not want my tax $ go to Illegals in what so ever way from health, education, immigrant camp, etc. This is Ridicules badly run dem states raising taxes so they can keep funding illegals health education etc.

why The fk I gotta pay for them? Do I owe them or something?

This all my opinion
fuck your feelings

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Many people called Liberals voted yes to the FAIR Tax in illinois.
In Illinois we have a flat income tax 4.95%. They want to do a fair tax which brings down tax for people making less than $30K a year to 4.75% and raise tax on people making over $30k and the percentage increases as the income increases.

How 0.25% tax reduction for people only making less than $30k is a big benefit and the rest of the people getting ripped off.

I think Its time to move out of ILLINOIS. Move our business out.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I had a Nightmare last night.

Trump Won...But the Dems got the Senate and still controlled the House. Glad it was only a Dream...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I heard a survey from WGN said President Trump won the debate by a margin of 75 to 25. I don't know that WGN is regarded as "expert" but given they're based out of Chicago, Libtard Land, it may be an indicator. I don't think the debate, itself, will sway very many people that haven't already voted (and "early voting is yet another sham), but the stuff about Hunter, China, Ukraine and Barisma may make some difference along with Creepy Sleepy Joe's proposed energy policy.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I heard a survey from WGN said President Trump won the debate by a margin of 75 to 25. I don't know that WGN is regarded as "expert" but given they're based out of Chicago, Libtard Land, it may be an indicator. I don't think the debate, itself, will sway very many people that haven't already voted (and "early voting is yet another sham), but the stuff about Hunter, China, Ukraine and Barisma may make some difference along with Creepy Sleepy Joe's proposed energy policy.
Yeah I saw that in the video Arjun posted:

1603453834161.png

So the 2% is for error? :)

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Many people called Liberals voted yes to the FAIR Tax in illinois.
In Illinois we have a flat income tax 4.95%. They want to do a fair tax which brings down tax for people making less than $30K a year to 4.75% and raise tax on people making over $30k and the percentage increases as the income increases.

How 0.25% tax reduction for people only making less than $30k is a big benefit and the rest of the people getting ripped off.

I think Its time to move out of ILLINOIS. Move our business out.
I also used to live in C(r)ook County. I moved out into the red part of IL years ago to avoid the taxes and corruption. I should've went a little farther. They are trying to get the hard working people of the state to bail out the crooked, mismanaged public sector union pensions with this "fair" tax. I am praying enough people are smart enough to not fall for it.

Isn't it ironic that our Governor, who once removed the toilets from his residence to claim non occupancy and avoid paying taxes on it, is now preaching to us about a fair tax?