US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
bigredfish said:

If you have school age children or grand children, pull them out of public schools now.

I think this depends on where you live. I live in a HUGELY DEMONCRACKTIC city, San Antonio Texas, yet the school district I picked (Comal) thus far, is not teaching any weird shit. Now, again, I can only vouch for elementary and middle schools so far, and of course my children's schools. We stay very active in our children's educations. For example, my oldest will recieve her black belt in Tae Kwon Do this June (should have been December, but had an injury), she is also taking french horn tutoring other then from school. My youngest is a taking gym classes and is a little gumby. :) They both have also taken two years of Ballet as well. In addition to the school curriculum, I have them taking IXL for a certain amount of hours weekly to. We are constantly discussing nightly what they learned during the day, what they discussed, and how are their grades. We also 'touch' on politics, especially subjects as the reason the civil war happened and what a load BULLSHIT the 1619 project is. We stay on them....all the time.

But trust me, if I ever find out my kids teachers are talking their 'version' of politics or religion to my kids, shit will hit the fan. So far, this has not happened.[/QUOTE]

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This

That's All Folks! | ZeroHedge

The global capitalist ruling classes have just reminded us who is really in charge, who the US military answers to, and how quickly they can strip away the facade of democracy and the rule of law. They have reminded us of this for the last ten months, by putting us under house arrest, beating and arresting us for not following orders, for not wearing masks, for taking walks without permission, for having the audacity to protest their decrees, for challenging their official propaganda, about the virus, the election results, etc. They are reminding us currently by censoring dissent, and deplatforming anyone they deem a threat to their official narratives and ideology.

In other words, GloboCap is teaching us a lesson. I don’t know how much clearer they could make it. They just installed a new puppet president, who can’t even simulate mental acuity, in a locked-down, military-guarded ceremony which no one was allowed to attend, except for a few members of the ruling classes. They got some epigone of Albert Speer to convert the Mall (where the public normally gathers) into a “field of flags” symbolizing “unity.” They even did the Nazi “Lichtdom” thing. To hammer the point home, they got Lady Gaga to dress up as a Hunger Games character with a “Mockingjay” brooch and sing the National Anthem. They broadcast this spectacle to the entire world.

Reaction score
Glad the libtards are happy with f**king over America......let the fun begin! Lets just suck completely up to Nero....OMG this guy is such a putz....

Republicans target vulnerable House Democrats amid Biden fossil fuel crackdown
Many Democrats voted for HR 9, which would have required the US to stick with the Paris agreement's provisions

1611755991258.png

Reaction score
True. Here in Floriduh our Governor has been doing his best to keep things in check as well. I suppose it’s a district by district battle.

My compliments to you sir, your girls are fortunate to have such involved parents.
Thank you Sir, but it is quite difficult at times. I'm 57 with 8 and 12 year old girls. I have preached all my life that kids are the direct result of either good or bad parenting...I don't want to be a hypocrite. Besides, just as I tell my kids to do all the time...its the right thing to do.

I like the 'Floriduh'.....:) That put a smile on my face....

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Anyone care to take a guess how long it will be before that nose ring wearing piece of trash at twatter locks her out? Should we begin with weeks, days, or hours?
I love her; absolutely love her. What she said to the warlock was right on point. :cool: