US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not all is lost:

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
If they hadn't brandished guns like that, they would have been attacked.

And obviously they did this only to avoid being destroyed financially any further than they already have been by the Marxist lawyers.
They were lucky. They are well off financially, as well as a lawyer himself. Imagine this happening to someone living paycheck to paycheck who could not afford to fight these scumbag liberal District Attorneys. Their life would be ruined, and would probably go to jail.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Not all is lost:

The only thing wrong with this, and the reason it got a 9-0 vote from the Supremes, is that the decision wasn't based on religious liberty but instead based on a narrow legal point that the law included exemptions for other groups which made not granting the religious exemption wrong. All they need to do is eliminate all exemptions in their little fiefdom and the law is right back again in an even more Draconian form.

I'm not an attorney nor do I play one on TV. I just listen to experts when they talk about this kind of thing.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Behizy has landed at Odysee, where he was previously storing his chats and videos.
I have been following him here:

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It looks like the chans may be starting to ID the FBI "undercover" instigators who were Agent Provacateurs on January 6th:

The dude with the mustache at 16 seconds was the BLM member John Sullivan, the cameraman with the CNN reporter

Last edited: