US Elections (& Politics) :)

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
But it should not be difficult to understand the boundaries of a man's "castle"... The driveway, walkway, yard is a part of one's castle.
Yes, that's a fairly clear private property.. the issue come when the town squares, road ways, walk ways, and even where you live are private property which is not yours.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Trump quote of the day,

"I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals -- they were like from a movie, better looking than Tom Cruise and stronger -- and I had more generals than I've ever seen."
January 2 , 2019 (Cabinet Meeting)

Something a 6 year old might say

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump quote of the day,
I'll admit/stipulate/agree that Trump has said enough dumb things to keep a reader busy for a long time. That's not how his supporters are judging him because our system forces into a one-or-the-other choice where a lot of people wish that "none of the above" was on the ballot. We are forced to compare and choose from exactly two alternatives. Biden is winning the race to the bottom by a wide margin.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Listen to the companies that have given funding to BLM

Pathetic virtue signalling by corporate America.. they'd sell their own mother down the river without a second thought.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Remember when schools taught critical thinking instead of hate-America-first and social injustice triggers?

Our rights are ours by birth not granted by our government.

The Supreme Court cannot invent rights.

Government overreach is the enemy of every freedom-loving person.

Vote for whichever candidate believes that, too.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score