US Elections (& Politics) :)

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I really kind of hope that he doesn’t do that. I’m afraid that it wouldn’t turn out all that well, just like when Ross Perot created the Reform Party. All it did was screw ip elections and democrats still retained control.
What I am in favor of is him working in the backdrop of the Republican Party to restructure. With his insight and leadership, they could sink money into local projects and elect true conservatives with a backbone to overtake and kick out the turncoats from the bottom all the way to the top. Again, at this point, I believe they need to take a page out of dems playbook and plan for way in the future; not just elections two years from now, but those further down the road.
I personally think he could do more for the cause in this type of role rather than creating another party. But that’s just my initial thoughts, and I’m sure they don’t really mean much. :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
It took fifteen FBI agents over a week to figure out that a rope on a garage door was there just to close the door, so what can you expect (especially since that guy is probably a deep state plant).

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think you're asking/hoping way way way too much out of the Republican rank and file. The corruption on both sides of the isle is now beyond belief. So far as I'm concerned, it's time for this...

(Also, the Repub higher ups want him gone, isn't that obvious?)
Yes, I realize it is probably a pipe dream, but I just wonder and worry about a new party gaining traction. If he does proceed in this direction, I will do what I can to support the effort. I just hope that he is able to attract all of the people he pulled over to the repub side. People like Vernon Jones who rejected the dem party bc it conflicted with the Constitution and are strong, unwavering, hard workers. People who are sick of politics as they are today and want to return to governing as our forefathers intended.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
COVID produced 50 new Billionaires. And this is just the healthcare industry.

But hey, you got $600 so stop whining.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Guess it’s probably another pipe dream, but it seems as though there is a lot of confusion going on at this time. One can only hope that this will bring an onset of extreme conflict and battle within their own party which will lead to their destruction and the halting of America’s destruction. Yep, probably wishful thinking.