US Presidential Election 2024 (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks to @vandyman for bringing up the idea of starting a 2024 thread

Did anyone notice that ipcamtalk's Cloudflare sever location is in Ashburn, VA, just minutes away from CIA Headquarters? :rofl:

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not sure who will be running, but should be a good topic.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I promise myself to stay away from this thread until something substantial happens

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I promise myself to stay away from this thread until something substantial happens
Come on Man :) we know you are going to flood this Thread, you started it, hahaha

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I guess Come On Man will be my new saying thanks to Sleepy.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Believe me this Thread will be full, Joe makes it so easy to rib.

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Dems are totally screwed..Homeland added Watermarks to Ballots and they will be exposed for the Frauds they are......
lol? Care to share your thoughts on cannibalism, satanism, and how it relates to a pizza shop?

I wish I new how to start a survey on how long people think Joe will last before the Hoe takes the oath. That would be interesting.....

I will NEVER refer to her as anything else......
"hoe" seems like identity politics nonsense the left loves. I'm more upset at her terrible ideas than gender. There are better ones, move on. Anyone notice Biden and Bidet are a letter apart? lol
But I'd give it maximum 2.5 years, once you hit 80 random health things happening to you are way more probable. But yea a year is a good guess.

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Also, the Onion has some good ones about Biden from back when he was the VP.

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Okay! I thought about it and I am running for president in 2024. And I pick Arjun as my vice president.
Now I need a few million tossed my way.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It is imperative that the RINOs, like Shit Romney, are dealt with appropriately. How can a Republican, who ran for president, that had a conservative platform, endorse the Democrats? Their 2020 platform is 180 degrees from the platform that Romney ran under in 2012.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Hetticles, you are correct. There are MUCH better names, but I will not post them here. No, I will stick with Hoe. Besides it rhymes with Joe, and her resume stinks of it. So, better or not, I'm good. Thanks.
I mean, when you have relations with your married, twice your age boss to advance your career, I can't really think of a better nickname.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
It is imperative that the RINOs, like Shit Romney, are dealt with appropriately.
Rush had an interesting take related to this today: That the republican establishment wanted to get rid of Trump while at the same time keeping all his supporters as republican voters. But if Trump decides to run in 2024 he'd likely be the republican nominee. Catch-22 for the establishment!

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
It sucks that The Onion doesn't do this anymore

Also, the Onion has some good ones about Biden from back when he was the VP.