US Presidential Election 2024 (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Will there be a Trump 2024 Campaign? Trump is Immortal

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Biden 2024?

2024-2028?

| First Play Dr Dre's Track, THEN SCROLL DOWN |
@ctgoldwing will like this :rofl:

Now...where's that dislike button :rofl:

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The latest on the 5 states still in play. This is inside information that you will not hear in the media including Fox News which has gone to the dark side.

1) AZ now only a 19,000 lead with approx 240,000 ballots left, all from Pinal (good!), parts of Maricopa. Baris was in touch with Ducey’s people: apparently these are the “good” parts of Maricopa.
VERY DOABLE.

2) Ducey, whom I have been very hard on due to the lockdowns, has been stellar in this fight. His team has figured out exactly how many ballots are outstanding, so there can be no more mysterious last-minute ballots. Baris thinks now Trump wins AZ by 6,000.

3) GA has just developed a new problem with reporting of earlier ballots; will certainly recount but also now may re-canvass. Apparently, there are still military ballots to be counted. Baris thinks Kemp has been a dud in keeping tabs on how many ballots are outstanding, which is why they keep “finding” more ballots. Apparently if you have all ballots returned form a district, you can challenge anything that comes in after that. But if you don’t have a count on what is still out, you can’t do that.

4) WI and MI both finding big errors, one with clerks (WI) one with machines (MI). Baris says the machine errors in ONE COUNTY ALONE would give Trump the lead and the state. Both may be recanvassed. Said Reince Priebus and his crew were negligent on election night, not getting ahold of how many ballots were out, and assured Trump he had WI. They literally went to bed.

5) PA still doable. Apparently there are over 100,000 ballots contested, which would give Trump the state. This likely will be litigated at the Supreme Court.

6) They have until the 8 to submit electors, though as I recall in FL the sec of state did not have to certify until five days later. I’ll have to check that date.

7) There is a chance we still win 4/5 (AZ, MI, WI, PA) and an outside chance we get all 5. Per the #S from an earlier Freeper who was on a campaign call where Trump was supposed to be up in GA by 3,000, in NV by 5,000, etc., they were NOT getting the number of ballots outstanding right.

8) I mentioned to Team Trump that they must make a very persuasive case to the WI, MI, PA legislatures; to not make this about saving the Trump presidency but about saving the PROCESS, because if we let this go there will never be another free election. They need to also make sure legislators understand the hell they are gonna get from Ds and media, right down to doxxing them, harassing their homes and families, etc. It should not be sugarcoated.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Only idiots will jump to conclusions and follow mainstream media. I'm not kidding. Good thing Trump is continuing to stress on that fact that it is far from over. How dare the mainstream media says its over. That just obliterates the soul of this nation. This needs to be fair election, not biased, not skewed. Doesn't matter who you endorsed; if you understand how the system works, you wouldn't be thinking about the next POTUS until everything has been counted.

The latest on the 5 states still in play. This is inside information that you will not hear in the media including Fox News which has gone to the dark side.

1) AZ now only a 19,000 lead with approx 240,000 ballots left, all from Pinal (good!), parts of Maricopa. Baris was in touch with Ducey’s people: apparently these are the “good” parts of Maricopa.
VERY DOABLE.

2) Ducey, whom I have been very hard on due to the lockdowns, has been stellar in this fight. His team has figured out exactly how many ballots are outstanding, so there can be no more mysterious last-minute ballots. Baris thinks now Trump wins AZ by 6,000.

3) GA has just developed a new problem with reporting of earlier ballots; will certainly recount but also now may re-canvass. Apparently, there are still military ballots to be counted. Baris thinks Kemp has been a dud in keeping tabs on how many ballots are outstanding, which is why they keep “finding” more ballots. Apparently if you have all ballots returned form a district, you can challenge anything that comes in after that. But if you don’t have a count on what is still out, you can’t do that.

4) WI and MI both finding big errors, one with clerks (WI) one with machines (MI). Baris says the machine errors in ONE COUNTY ALONE would give Trump the lead and the state. Both may be recanvassed. Said Reince Priebus and his crew were negligent on election night, not getting ahold of how many ballots were out, and assured Trump he had WI. They literally went to bed.

5) PA still doable. Apparently there are over 100,000 ballots contested, which would give Trump the state. This likely will be litigated at the Supreme Court.

6) They have until the 8 to submit electors, though as I recall in FL the sec of state did not have to certify until five days later. I’ll have to check that date.

7) There is a chance we still win 4/5 (AZ, MI, WI, PA) and an outside chance we get all 5. Per the #S from an earlier Freeper who was on a campaign call where Trump was supposed to be up in GA by 3,000, in NV by 5,000, etc., they were NOT getting the number of ballots outstanding right.

8) I mentioned to Team Trump that they must make a very persuasive case to the WI, MI, PA legislatures; to not make this about saving the Trump presidency but about saving the PROCESS, because if we let this go there will never be another free election. They need to also make sure legislators understand the hell they are gonna get from Ds and media, right down to doxxing them, harassing their homes and families, etc. It should not be sugarcoated.

Reaction score
As I said before, this has been the most corrupt, fraud ridden, biased election that as far as I know, we have ever had. IF this isn't corrected, it will steadily get worse....corruption is a cancer, and it doesn't go away on its own. We have entered 3rd world politics, and you can thank the MSM and Bollywood for this.

As I have mentioned before, my wife is from the Philippines, and this was her first election to vote in. She was so EXCITED. But now she sees how corrupt our system can be. Wow, not much different from her native country, where they stand in front of voting polls and pass out peso's for votes. I told her a long time ago, our politics isn't much better, it is just glassed over and polished to a higher degree. Not anymore......

And Arjun, I love your posts. But the one of 'Joe' walking with the Eagle flying up behind him....just makes my heart rip in half. Truly horrendous.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh, about the bald eagle, I may have interpreted that photo a bit differently; saw it as if the bald eagle was telling Joe that it wasn't part of his cabinet
edited :D

As I said before, this has been the most corrupt, fraud ridden, biased election that as far as I know, we have ever had. IF this isn't corrected, it will steadily get worse....corruption is a cancer, and it doesn't go away on its own. We have entered 3rd world politics, and you can thank the MSM and Bollywood for this.

As I have mentioned before, my wife is from the Philippines, and this was her first election to vote in. She was so EXCITED. But now she sees how corrupt our system can be. Wow, not much different from her native country, where they stand in front of voting polls and pass out peso's for votes. I told her a long time ago, our politics isn't much better, it is just glassed over and polished to a higher degree. Not anymore......

And Arjun, I love your posts. But the one of 'Joe' walking with the Eagle flying up behind him....just makes my heat rip in half. Truly horrendous.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Manchin: ‘I Will Not Vote’ for Court-Packing, Ending Filibuster if Dems Take Senate

On Monday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Special Report,” Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) vowed that he will not vote for packing the courts or ending the filibuster if Democrats take the majority in the Senate. Manchin also expressed opposition to defunding the police, Medicare for all, and the Green New Deal.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
? BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: System ‘Glitch’ Also Uncovered In Wisconsin – Reversal of 19,032 Votes Removes Lead from Joe Biden

We’ve reported on numerous events identified in the 2020 election already which are being referred to as ‘glitches’ by the Democrats. Tonight we just uncovered another ‘glitch’ in Wisconsin. When this one is confirmed it will result in a 19,500 vote gain for Trump making the Wisconsin race a total toss-up.

There is now a pattern of events we have uncovered across the country where votes are being taken from Republicans at all levels and transferred to competing Democrats in offsetting amounts. These are not random because in every case votes are moved from Republicans to Democrats.

This is beginning to appear like a strategy used by the Democrats to steal this election.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
? BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: System ‘Glitch’ Also Uncovered In Wisconsin – Reversal of 19,032 Votes Removes Lead from Joe Biden

There is now a pattern of events we have uncovered across the country where votes are being taken from Republicans at all levels and transferred to competing Democrats in offsetting amounts. These are not random because in every case votes are moved from Republicans to Democrats.

"...votes are being taken from Republicans at all levels..." Are you referring to House and Senate races as well?
Thanks for keeping us informed!

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

We’ve reported on numerous events identified in the 2020 election already which are being referred to as ‘glitches’ by the Democrats. Tonight we just uncovered another ‘glitch’ in Wisconsin. When this one is confirmed it will result in a 19,500 vote gain for Trump making the Wisconsin race a total toss-up.

This is beginning to appear like a strategy used by the Democrats to steal this election.

Those early results aren't certified, from screenshots that are not attributable. Hearsay, with another level of hearsay. How do you know this was in Biden's favor and not initially in Trumps? How do you know it wasn't some dude just fat fingering it into a computer? This seems like poor "evidence", if we back away from the specific claims for a moment...

Computers can be tampered with, they can be manipulated in ways that are not apparent.
Have humans do the count.

Big bags of meat & bones, no closed source computer mystery deciding things.
Democracy is too important to be left to black boxes.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
"...by the end of November...in the beginning of December" - Fauci's response on Pfizer's vaccine

Thank You President Trump | Operation Warpspeed |

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Glitches. Yeah. Right. How come the "glitches" never come out on the side of Republicans?

Reaction score
Glitches. Yeah. Right
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, glitch? A computer glitch? What is that supposed to mean? This is what the receptionist at the dentist says when she can't get your appointment to come up. This is not something an IT professional would say, unless they just don't care. This is an excuse, not a reason. Just how does a chunk of votes get tabulated to the wrong person? Data entry issue? If so, then the program is crappy and the procedures are worse. It should not be possible.

So what they are saying is it 'just happened'. So this could just happen anytime, anywhere, randomly? This reminds me of the story that talked about COVID testing. The story was super pro testing saying it was incredibly important that everyone get tested. And then the next story by the same provider was about how you could get a negative test, but still have COVID and that you could get a false positive also. So if that is the case, why test at all? The results seem to be meaningless.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Manchin: ‘I Will Not Vote’ for Court-Packing, Ending Filibuster if Dems Take Senate

On Monday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Special Report,” Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) vowed that he will not vote for packing the courts or ending the filibuster if Democrats take the majority in the Senate. Manchin also expressed opposition to defunding the police, Medicare for all, and the Green New Deal.

Manchin' s one of the good guys. One of a VERY few Dems who are straight up and have a brain. He's also Sen for a HEAVY Republican state ;)