v4.5.7.1 - Motion icon in timeline...

Mike.in.Minnesota

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Since I updated to 4.5.7.1, There is now a Motion icon in front of the Alert bars in the timeline.

Any way to remove the Motion icon in the timeline?

For me anyway, this does not make sense to have in the timeline... since every alert is triggered by a motion.

Mike.in.Minnesota

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I understand there are different ways to trigger a recording, and having the round motion icon makes a bit more sense to me now.

So, if someone has a different preference than you, you insult them. Wow. How funny is that! It takes a village....

noooooo not OCD. How rude to suggest. Calm down... take a deep breath.... One.... Two... Three......

With the triangular Alert icon, it was easier to see multiple alerts when the timeline was zoomed in since I could see the alert icons if they were bunched up, a bit easier in the timeline bars. But the circles work also. I'd prefer the Alert icon, but, not a big deal.

Mike.in.Minnesota

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You know... I don't think there's one post I've replied too where I called the poster an idiot, or was insulting to them. When I reply I usually always suggest a solution. I just don't understand the need to be insulting.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... I don't think there's one post I've replied too where I called the poster an idiot, or was insulting to them. When I reply I usually always suggest a solution. I just don't understand the need to be insulting.
An idiotic post gets the proper response... this new icon allows users to distinguish triggers...

Mike.in.Minnesota

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well, Can't argue with a Board Staff Member... LOL

Oh I, I love the nightlife
I got to boogie
On the disco 'round, oh yea
Oh, I love the night life
I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score