Video of guy checking doors and got in one...So looking for better starlight cameras to replace or add.

Rebelx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Oh man I feel for your situation. That PTZ is pretty impressive though! Try dashing and opening cars and see whether it can follow you.

Rebelx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Maybe the 4mp starlight models might be give you an edge in colour night vision? You should push for more visible light at night though given it's a common electricity bill. This is known to prevent crime universally.

Wolf4Ever

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Last edited:

FlipNJ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Seems to work well. I am looking for a replacement for the SD59230HNI that is going back soon. The PTZ goes rogue 50% of the time. I believe the XA HNR has better internals. Not sure but I do want a tracking PTZ.

Wolf4Ever

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I like it for the most part but would be better if I could mount it higher as to have better IVS. My main issues are the glass reflects at times and confuses the PTZ so it will stop, and not being able to place good lines. There ok but higher then I would like and don't always work as there more like a door/entry then a line as the PTZ is to low. So I mainly use it like a non tracking PTZ, but for the most part and watching after my cars it's ok. on the SD49225XA or 49XXX the new batches/models no longer support auto/alarm tracking. So you would need one like your current one or better.

Reaction score
I would improve on it if I could, but not an option at least yet. Maybe as more stuff happens maybe they will let me mount some outside, as the office has asked me for footage a few times.
I'm in a college town and like 1-2 miles from OU, most kids around aren't the smartest to say the least. I wish they would act more like adults than kids and not party so much.
The office should put up some cameras, instead of asking you for footage.

Murphy625

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Instead of forcing citizens to spend billions on cameras, wouldn't it just be a lot easier to bring back public hangings and string these people up? Can I say that in this forum?

Wolf4Ever

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The office should put up some cameras, instead of asking you for footage.
They have like two I have seen but are around if I had to guess 30'+ off the ground above the second story. So no much use besides a over all view. I don't mind the office to much just neighbors asking more then the office.
I try to be nice but not always.

Reaction score
They have like two I have seen but are around if I had to guess 30'+ off the ground above the second story. So no much use besides a over all view. I don't mind the office to much just neighbors asking more then the office.
I try to be nice but not always.
Tell them to signup to ipcamtalk, maybe they can learn, the same way we are learning.