Viewing A captured snapshot in either live or playback

art2016

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

I am new to both the HikVision DVR system and this IPCAMTALK site so pretty green at all this stuff. Also I am not much of a computer terminology guy so things have to be explained very simple. Can anyone explain on how to view my captured snapshots in either live mode or playback mode as I already know were to find the path to view but there is never nothing saved to where it is telling to find them as it always tells me the capture is successful. I am using browser EI 11 ON WINDOWS 10 SO ARE THERE SOME SETTINGS THAT HAVE TO BE CHANGED IN MY BROWSER ? Can anyone explain to me in plain simple terms on what to do ?

Thanks
Art

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

I am new to both the HikVision DVR system and this IPCAMTALK site so pretty green at all this stuff. Also I am not much of a computer terminology guy so things have to be explained very simple. Can anyone explain on how to view my captured snapshots in either live mode or playback mode as I already know were to find the path to view but there is never nothing saved to where it is telling to find them as it always tells me the capture is successful. I am using browser EI 11 ON WINDOWS 10 SO ARE THERE SOME SETTINGS THAT HAVE TO BE CHANGED IN MY BROWSER ? Can anyone explain to me in plain simple terms on what to do ?

Thanks
Art
Welcome to the forum. https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/748-On-Hikvision-cameras-where-does-the-video-snapshots-save-to-when-you-download-them

art2016

n3wb
Reaction score
So whats the the answer as none of those links did not work as i tried to do that stuff. I think some changes have to made in my browser settings that do not know about.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So whats the the answer as none of those links did not work as i tried to do that stuff. I think some changes have to made in my browser settings that do not know about.
Read it again. You can also try searching your drive for new files created .