Viewing Live Feed on Amazon Fire Tablet

SandyM

n3wb
Reaction score
use the hikvision dvr/nvr options not the 2032 camera model..you are pulling from the nvr not the camera.
I am using a Hikvision DS-7604NI-E1 DVR which isn't listed. So I've set the camera model as DS-7608NI-E2/8P. But I'm still getting the same result - 0fps and 0data.

Attachments

japjoe7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'll try setting mine back up tonight and report back if I have the same results. Was working on mine a few weeks ago and checked last week and it wasn't working either.

japjoe7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well, got mine working but forgot that I actually set it up for remote access and not local. I'll try local access later today.

ScottHibbs

n3wb
Reaction score
Same error with tinycam pro on the 7th Gen Fire Tablet (via google store). I went into the developer settings (settings, device options, developer options {if you don't have this tap the serial number a couple times}) and changed the Logger buffer sizes to 1M per log buffer.

And just like that - there I am with my duck face.

ttplayer4life

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My experience with Fire HD10 (7th generation) after side-loading Google Play:

1. Have 8 Lorex (Hikvision) cams on a LNR380 NVR. Two Hikvision and two Laview (Hikvision) on PC-NVR.

2. Lorex HD Stratus + (recommended by Lorex) locks up although it works (most time but slow) on my Galaxy S7E. Same on Samsung 7" tablet. Works but usually locks up on iPad (1st gen.) after awhile.

3. ivms4500 HD also locks up trying to load cams on local network. Again fine on S7E and iphone.

4. SwannView Link, NVMS700 also fail (known to sometimes work with Hikvision cams).

5. IP CamViewer Lite (only 6 views free) and Tiny Cam FREE (only 1 cam) work FINE with Lorex NVR and Laview.

Have installed VPNSecure and can now access my camera views securely. Will likely decide between the two apps in item 5 above so I can view all 12 cams in one app.