VTO2301R-P doorbell

johnfitz

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
the cam and the pic but NOT the boiler

johnfitz

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
the shareholders... or worse the board shareholders :)

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
(were going off thread here and im off to bed) The camera is a Amcrest 841 ptz ( cheapo) hardwired to a switch with a BI PC running. it has an internet connection
and that pic is from my phone which was logged into the machine.

dok0619

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
ok, so @EMPIRETECANDY Andy(THE MAN) had a friend call me to trouble shoot the doorbell I can now report that it is working correctly finally! For one I had the default gateway address incorrect as I basically copied the tcp/ip info from my ip cams across which I guess because they are on zerotier are different. So I changed everything back to default in the Dahua web server page, then changed the default gateway to the right one. Now when I enabled Cloud service it showed online. So once I changed that I was able to re-register the doorbell in the DMSS app under account instead of just local. Disconnected from wifi and was able to access live feed, but still couldnt get the doorbell to call my phone.

I dont know if it has something to do with the SIP server settings or not..since this is standalone with no inside panel, but the default ip address was 192.168.1.111 which is already assigned to one of my ip cams. I had tried changing it previously to another address under sip server but it didnt make a difference, so I changed my ip cam address instead and let the sip server go back to default ip. Then tried again... and it rang...but for some reason still would fail...it would show like it was loading up with a percentage and it would get to about 97% then stop and failed. I tried again a few minutes later and it must have taken awhile for it to take the settings as it started working correctly.... thank you so much Andy... you have restored my manhood back in my wife's eyes lol....