Wall Mount Options for NCD 800 (180 degree camera)

maersk777

n3wb
Reaction score
New to all of this and am fascinated by the resources available to DYI'ers. I have 3 NCD 800 camera two of which are mounted to the underside of a horizontal surface. The 3 location is vertical. Does anyone know of (has experience with) a compatible and weatherproof mounting system?

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The sky's the limit....what surface are you mounting to and are there or will there be any junction boxes present? Camera mounts in general are not going to be completely weather proof...it's the camera itself and cable connections that need to be weatherproof.

maersk777

n3wb
Reaction score
The exterior of the pool has Metal paneling. The location is prewired with CAT6 POE. I believe you can mount the ANNKE NCD800 to the wall itself (vertically), but I'd prefer to have a wall mount that allows it to be mounted horizontally... The camera and the CAT6 connection are waterproof. ANNKE apparently doesn't make one and the mounting base of the camera itself may be larger than normal because it is a dual camera (180 degree) unit.

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You can try something like this....measure your NCD800 base mount and see if it will fit. Now you may have to do some custom fabrication regarding camera mounting hole alignment, but that comes with the territory of installing security cameras and I've had to do plenty of that myself. If you can't find a direct fit plug and play mount then you take what you can get and make it work for your application. That's part of the fun.... :lmao:

1693334706172.png

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.