WansCam AJ-C2WA-C118 - Error I/O 10038 - No Signal

gisele

n3wb
Reaction score
I've got 24 cameras running nicely - a mix of DLink, Foscam, Wansview, Trendnet - basically anything that was on sale sometime in the last 4 years. But I have a WansCam that just will not work. I tried the setting for the .67 version (which this is) and get the "No signal" error. I can see it just fine with a web browser and with Android apps. But for some reason, I cannot get Blue Iris to open it.

I saw a post that suggested trying to configure it as a standard Foscam. No luck with that.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've got 24 cameras running nicely - a mix of DLink, Foscam, Wansview, Trendnet - basically anything that was on sale sometime in the last 4 years. But I have a WansCam that just will not work. I tried the setting for the .67 version (which this is) and get the "No signal" error. I can see it just fine with a web browser and with Android apps. But for some reason, I cannot get Blue Iris to open it.

I saw a post that suggested trying to configure it as a standard Foscam. No luck with that.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!
https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/4099-How-to-add-camera-to-BI-that-is-not-in-the-drop-down-list