Web plugin not work

RogMan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
This camera thing is really getting next to me. I have probably put in 80 hours past month reading and trying things. I have set something wrong in my viewer for 9 cameras. For years, it has been 3 x 3 rows and column cameras. Now it is 9 but 4 top, 4 middle and 1 bottom. Anyone run into this before. I am still having loads of problems with FPS issues. I uninstalled BI tonight and reinatalled eerything from scratch again, but still have the problems listed above with pictures I was wondering for new set up. Is it better to port i.e 192.168.1.114:8114 is that better or use ONVIF. Not much experience with ONVIF but I thought about when I was re-installing everything tonight.
Thanks,
Roger

RogMan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Help. It is getting to the point that my system is unusable.
Roger

RogMan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
UPDATE;
I have fixed the player layout. Somehow, the clips viewer got turned off 1 of the times I rebuilt. 1 more note about the other problem: I have watched it for 3 days and the instance the IR light goes on, everything clears up and no more problems until daylight. Quite the opposite I thought it would be. I have rotated the camers between the 2 x 8 port Gigabit POE switches and nothing helps and still it is not the same cameras.
Thanks, Roger

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATE;
I have fixed the player layout. Somehow, the clips viewer got turned off 1 of the times I rebuilt. 1 more note about the other problem: I have watched it for 3 days and the instance the IR light goes on, everything clears up and no more problems until daylight. Quite the opposite I thought it would be. I have rotated the camers between the 2 x 8 port Gigabit POE switches and nothing helps and still it is not the same cameras.
Thanks, Roger
what is your exposure set to? set it to 1/30

RogMan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
what is your exposure set to? set it to 1/30
With Net Surveillance, I cannot just set to 1/30. It is set to Automatic, Min:0.25600, Max to 65.53600. If I go manual exposure setup, 1/60 is the least.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
With Net Surveillance, I cannot just set to 1/30. It is set to Automatic, Min:0.25600, Max to 65.53600. If I go manual exposure setup, 1/60 is the least.

RogMan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
That's what they have always been set to. I think those min and max I gave you is what fractions relate to.