Weird IP Address in Connections

Dazcomputers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I saw this host name in my connections tab in BI4 at 6:35am today from this IP address 181.221.198.117 screenshots included. I found some generic info also in screenshot and blocked the address temporarily. I"m going to keep looking for info on this. I use screenconnect on my network but was driving at 6:35am so I know it was not me doing something. Connections tab.jpg Just wondering if anybody has seen this address before and or where a good place is to lookup more information on it.
Connections tab.jpg IP Lookup.jpg

Dazcomputers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah I just read a couple posts that are saying the same thing. I'll have to figure out how to set that up asap. Been meaning to learn how to do this anyway. Reading the VPN primer for noobs now.

Last edited:

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I just read a couple posts that are saying the same thing. I'll have to figure out how to set that up asap. Been meaning to learn how to do this anyway. Reading the VPN primer for noobs now.
What are you doing now for that to happen - port forwarding?

How will you setup VPN - through router or computer/raspberry?

Dazcomputers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have a Unifi controller (Security Gateway/Cloud Key) That I'm going to be setting it up on. It has a Radius Server Built in and I'm looking into figuring out how to SSH into it now. MUST SLEEP SOON...... LOL its tough working 3rd shift and getting off with a great new project to learn.