What does hourglass during camera configuration mean?

Reaction score
As soon as I stop moving my cursor in the camera properties window the hourglass appears. I'm having trouble setting up for streaming to a host, but the host forks say my webcast and video settings are correct, I have the camera picture in BI and the host says I'm pushing to him so no need for port forwarding. I DO have errors but haven't been able to figure out what - even after reviewing the status tables.

Any help gratefully received, but that hourglass has me baffled. I know what it usually means outside of BI, but it never stops.

Dick

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have an image of the hourglass you are seeing?

Reaction score
It seems to have spontaneously gone away. No idea what setting I may have change, but it was there before I closed BI for a while then opened it.

Anyway, it was the same as the clasic windows hourglass. I couldn't take a screen shot because it went away as soon as I opened another app (printkey in this case).

But I'm still not streaming.. I certainly rue the day I accidentally deleted the app then cleared the recycle bin. The streaming had been working fine for weeks beforehand. I was on the wrong computer working from remote.:sad2:

Dick