Whelp, ordered some rando doorbell..

jvrobert

n3wb
Reaction score
OK, I did some searches and couldn't find a lot of info, but it looks like it has good specs and "meh, I can send it back if it doesn't work". My AD410 seems to have taken a dump, so I thought I'd give this a try:

They claim RTSP support, but it's sort of half-assed "yeah, you can use the app" and a few other searches seemed to indicate it.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK, I did some searches and couldn't find a lot of info, but it looks like it has good specs and "meh, I can send it back if it doesn't work". My AD410 seems to have taken a dump, so I thought I'd give this a try:

They claim RTSP support, but it's sort of half-assed "yeah, you can use the app" and a few other searches seemed to indicate it.
Welcome @jvrobert

Try to determine who the OEM is before jumping on a brand that is new to many of us ..

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

jvrobert

n3wb
Reaction score
Welcome @jvrobert

Try to determine who the OEM is before jumping on a brand that is new to many of us ..
Yeah, had I seen the new EZVIZ db1 pro I probably would have ordered that.. I'll play with it a bit before installing it to see how it's going to work, and send it back if it looks like junk.

jvrobert

n3wb
Reaction score
Back it goes.. Doesn't seem to have any RTSP/Onvif, anything like that.. seems nice enough otherwise. Ordering ezviz.