When a dumb landmine isn't good enough any more ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Propaganda is a wonderful thing. Is it possible? Of course, but I have my doubts.
what!?!? doubts ..

Hey I know all PR is honest .. just like that sweet Hydrogen powered Semi by Nikola .. moving on its own .. well, assisted by gravity as it rolls down the hill ..

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Propaganda is a wonderful thing. Is it possible? Of course, but I have my doubts.
There are two things man has proven to do since the age of dawn: Taking & Killing The Russians like many others have been in the forefront of developing and making weapons to kill for decades. Everything they build and design is based on simple, crude, effective, and reliable.

The AK-47 since inception has been the most reliable field weapon that can be stripped down and back by any child or a simpleton. The problem arises when they try their hand in high technology and are the perfect example of too stupid to live.

Think Chernobyl, where the entire world could have all died because these people are literally too stupid to ask for help or to accept reality of the problems at hand.

Think nuclear powered ICBM . . .

The Russians in their ever stupid ways never learned anything from Chernobyl so embarked on the journey that America learned quickly that powering a missile via nuclear power was a bad idea back in the 50 / 60's. Yet, these stupid cunts kept going and one faithful day fired off a nuclear powered missile. As expected was a complete fail and the same sunk in the black sea / other. One would think how could it get even worse from test firing a nuclear powered missile???

Whelps, our comrade idiot retrieved said missile that was nicely corroding away and brought the same back into a building full of what??? Nuclear fuel and at some point the missile exploded and the building that housed even more deadly fuel went poof!

Yet again stupid (Russian) just like Chernobyl said absolutely nothing to the world. Meanwhile all across Europe radiological systems began detecting (weapon grade) radiation was streaming across the atmosphere!!! It took no less than 72 hours for several monitoring stations to identify the source.

You bet, it was from the building that was tasked to design and build this idiot thing. Even today the less than bright Russians will not acknowledge this incident . . .

Anyone who follows nuclear history should recall yet another insane nuclear weapon code named: Satan

You got to be 10 kinds of stupid to build a bombs so massive and deadly only to turn around and name it Satan. So no I have no doubt these fucken morons are up to no good and will some day come up with another weapon that will kill all of us another 99999999999999999 ways!

Because Russians are truly too stupid to live . . .