Where did my "timeline" go?

kc8tmv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am not sure what in the world I did, but I normally see my "timeline" at the bottom of the BI main screen. But something happened and now it is gone and I am not sure how to get it back. I looked for a button, a right-click, something to bring it back, but I don't see it. I know I rather new to BI, so don't shoot me if this is a stupid question!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am not sure what in the world I did, but I normally see my "timeline" at the bottom of the BI main screen. But something happened and now it is gone and I am not sure how to get it back. I looked for a button, a right-click, something to bring it back, but I don't see it. I know I rather new to BI, so don't shoot me if this is a stupid question!
Right click on a black area on the screen make sure show timeline is checked

kc8tmv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Right click on a black area on the screen make sure show timeline is checked
Yes, show camera names, show timeline view and show PTZ controls are all checked. Turning them on and off work for all except the timeline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, show camera names, show timeline view and show PTZ controls are all checked. Turning them on and off work for all except the timeline.

looks like you are missing your clips view as well..did you delete the admin user in BI?

kc8tmv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
looks like you are missing your clips view as well..did you delete the admin user in BI?
Admin user is there, BUT when I went to edit that user, the "View recorded clips" was unchecked. I have no idea how that happened. I checked it, got out of BI application and opened it again, and I see my timeline and clips again! Thanks!