Where do you buy your Dahua Cams?

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
The best link for Andy (Empiretec and BEC) is his email address from his signature!

kingsecurity2014@163.com

Just email him what you want and if he has it in stock, you will get a PayPal invoice very quickly. Pay the invoice and s__t will be on your doorstep within a week! LOL
You just said the magic word, glad to hear he does paypal. the site doesnt list it, but I prefer to use paypal than a reg c.c. will contact Andy direct then, when I get my order straightened out.

dmarz

n3wb
Reaction score
I read your "Cliff Notes" giomania and want to thank you for all the work you put in gathering that amazing piece of information.
I am still trying to digest it all. I can't imagine the time it must have taken to put it together.
So Thank You everyone that contribute to this very informative forum.
Also Thank You Andy I received my cams so fast I have a hard time believing they came from the other side of the earth in four days that included a weekend.
Happy Chinese New Year Andy, I know its coming soon.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
Interestly; the IPC-HDW5231R-ZE at BEC/Empire Tech is listed several times:

BEC:
- €123,32 + €30,59 (DHL) = €153,91
- €148,33 (free DHL shipping)

Empire Tech:
- €138,24 (free DHL shipping)

But I don't want DHL, I want the slow shipping to Europe/Netherlands. Should I expect to pay the €123 for the camera or is the slow shipping method to Europe just as expensive as DHL?

A few months ago I was looking at two IPC-HDW4231EM-ASE camera's and the NVR-4104-4KS2; with all the extra needed accessories would cost me €400 back then.
Now it's about €365 so it has become cheaper.
If the IPC-HDW5231R camera's would be about €123; I would only be about €10-20 above the original €400 budget.
But if they're €138 p/camera; we would go to about €450 and that's to much for this installation.
Thanx for pointing that out, will definitely check both sites before ordering my stuff, going through now making a list for a good nvr, and domes and a couple bullets.

Iemand91

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
hey buddy

That price is using slow way, just select NL post or China post, this is slow way, so different shipping cost settings. Because some guys want to use slow way, so we set such price. lol. Just email me we do good price for you, lol.
Hey, I answered your email last Thursday. Any news?