Where is the Balloon?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
A person allegedly inflated a condom with helium and let it into the air - it was later brought down by an F16 :rofl:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Off topic, but some other really good documentaries on Tubi:

If I were to just read the titles of these documentaries in passing my first thought would be that anyone who buys into them is a "conspiracy nut", but I would be mistaken in thinking that. These works have very compelling evidence that is presented by credible people; people in search of truth. If you have time and are interested, check them out - they're free (have a few commercials but not as many as you might expect). Maybe I'll start another topic discussing them. Very interesting stuff. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone have a pair of chest waders? ETs? Why does the Air Force have so many problems with balloons.
Like Roswell and now Alaska, The Yukon, Lake Huron and South Carolina, one would think that the A.F. would learn
that "after a while, one may even teach a chicken to play tic tac do", why not them?

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

If I were to just read the titles of these documentaries in passing my first thought would be that anyone who buys into them is a "conspiracy nut", but I would be mistaken in thinking that. These works have very compelling evidence that is presented by credible people; people in search of truth. If you have time and are interested, check them out - they're free (have a few commercials but not as many as you might expect). Maybe I'll start another topic discussing them. Very interesting stuff. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
I was about to watch the Oklahoma one but its 2hours long! I can't watch that with damn kids running around lol.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Ok I just watched the 9/11 one…, Ive never given any credit to various conspiracy theories on this, though I’ve always had a nagging question about Tower 7.

This makes my head hurt …

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ok I just watched the 9/11 one…, Ive never given any credit to various conspiracy theories on this, though I’ve always had a nagging question about Tower 7.

This makes my head hurt …
Residue of thermite/thermate has been found in the dust covering nearly everything around where the towers fell. As I understand it, nothing but thermite can produce the microscopic molten spheres found in the residue. It has been exhaustively proven that thermite can be contained in a way so as to melt steel beams in any direction required. So the question is, why would the residue of thermite be present anywhere in the wreckage - - yet it is found everywhere. There can be only one explanation.

As for building 7, it looked like a controlled demolition because it was a controlled demolition, plain (no pun) and simple.

It's a weird feeling going down the rabbit hole. I don't care which party is in office, there are nefarious plans in motion. That said, it's hard to grasp that money/power/control is at the root of it...what kind of assholes are these people?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So now that it’s out of the news cycle, and to save future embarrassment, uh nevermind…

US Ends Search For 2 Airborne Objects Recently Shot Down Over Alaska And Lake Huron

TRLcam

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Balloons over the US sent by an adversary are nothing new. Japan sent out balloon bombs during WWII, then tracked where they ended up so they could perfect the technique for hitting their targets from such a far distance. One such bomb exploded over Omaha, NE in 1945. In the interest of thwarting the Japanese efforts to chart the bomb's trajectory, the incident was kept completely out of the news until after the war ended. Today, a historical marker stands on the site where the bomb exploded.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Speaking of UFSs....what a bunch of donkey excrement. These guys acting like they are at the forefront of gathering info on UFOs and figuring this out. Someone in the gubermint has all the answers. Here are a few questions to begin with:

1. How long have extraterrestrials been here on this planet?
2. Are humans a native evolving species of this planet or engineered or brought here?
3. Are aliens actively in conversation/contact with gubermints or humans on this planet?
4. How many species of extraterrestrial are visiting us?
5. Do we have or any gubermints on the planet who have alien reproduction vehicles?
6. Are these aliens interdimensional? From this galaxy? Time traveling humans from the future (if somehow our dumbass selves can figure out how not to extinct ourselves before we figure out time travel)?

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
3. Are aliens actively in conversation/contact with gubermints or humans on this planet?
I'd say defiantly yes. And they have completely infiltrated all the major world governments and actively implementing the NWO.

Take the entire administration that supposedly is in charge in DC. Not a single one of them is from the planet Earth.

They also have infiltrated the "media"