Where to buy the metal/pvc ceiling pole?

l4cky

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

I have read cliff notes along with google bt can't find the results.

i have IPC-HDBW5631E-ZE and would like to drop ceiling mount.

I bought the PFA101, PFB302S, PFA152-E. But nowhere mentions there I can buy the actual pole and the anchor to a cement ceiling.

I live in Canada, where can I go buy the pole/rod or whatever you name it?

A link is very appreciate if possible. I am really newb when it comes to hardwares stuffs.

ty

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
For sure, the PFA152-E is for a rainpipe construction, that won't work on a ceiling. However the PFA152-E seems to me like it includes the metal rod, however this is for WALL mounts, not ceiling mounts.

My first google hit on "dahua accessoires" gave back this document: https://www.lsc.com.au/content/Documents/products/Accessory_Selection201705052.pdf

Have a close look at the "rods/poles" available in there. And I'm pretty sure @EMPIRETECANDY can ship to Canada.

Good luck!
CC

l4cky

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
For sure, the PFA152-E is for a rainpipe construction, that won't work on a ceiling. However the PFA152-E seems to me like it includes the metal rod, however this is for WALL mounts, not ceiling mounts.

My first google hit on "dahua accessoires" gave back this document: https://www.lsc.com.au/content/Documents/products/Accessory_Selection201705052.pdf

Have a close look at the "rods/poles" available in there. And I'm pretty sure @EMPIRETECANDY can ship to Canada.

Good luck!
CC
you are right!

I need PFB300C for ceiling.

But PFB300C is too short, how do I extend it if you don't mind ? I need 2-3 feet from ceiling

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
you are right!

I need PFB300C for ceiling.

But PFB300C is too short, how do I extend it if you don't mind ? I need 2-3 feet from ceiling
Not sure whether you're in for some DIY, you could go for PFB300C, then you measure the tubes and try to find something similar and "extend" the tube yourself?

l4cky

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i see. i wonder how will the tube be conencted, an adapter?