Where to buy??

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just got a deal on the Bosch NDC-284-PT, how many do you want? 5MP, mini-dome, microSD card slot, 3.74mm lens. Probably can sell them for $169.99 shipped while their sale goes on. I checked and they have 18 left in inventory.

I doubt you can load Hikvison firmware on an OEM camera, try it. I've dealt with several OEM's Hiks, not one can do it. It was a total PITA selling them because of support, mostly arising from firmware issues where people forced them firmware on and bricked the cameras. The good thing is LTS will warranty if you brick it, LOL.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
They bosch has some nice specs and would a great alternative to he dahua mini domes, however its does not have IR and the specs dont mention a cut filter...are you going to review these? Also the viewing angle on the 5mp is kind of tight...and its not available with a wider lens...

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Could be, but they have the best firmware updates in the business. You don't even have to look for them, the camera finds them. The problem is by the time I review them, they will be sold out at that price. It takes Bosch a few months to get me a demo camera for a review.

LV-426

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you all for your input. I guess I'll have to really think about the best and safest way to go when it comes to buying these cams.

artisan

n3wb
Reaction score
If you read my post, you can ignore it.

Wrightwood has new ownership and it would seem, has addressed any issues they used to have in the past. They are actively working to help me. I can now say they are a good place to look for your camera and gps needs.

Great sales people, family business

Last edited by a moderator: