where to download prior blueiris versions?

toejam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just did the latest update and lost 3 cameras that were working fine just before i updated. Where can I download the prior release?

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Don't know how far you need to go back, but check this link there is a Dropbox link to an older version 4.4.8 - November 12, 2016
Just a quick note.... You shouldn't run BI updates on your live system. Wait for feedback prior to updating and switch off auto updates in BI. I have a test system whereby I try out BI updates before updating the live systems...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Just did the latest update and lost 3 cameras that were working fine just before i updated. Where can I download the prior release?
in the future, download and install all updates from the website, you will have them all.

toejam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Don't know how far you need to go back, but check this link there is a Dropbox link to an older version 4.4.8 - November 12, 2016
Just a quick note.... You shouldn't run BI updates on your live system. Wait for feedback prior to updating and switch off auto updates in BI. I have a test system whereby I try out BI updates before updating the live systems...
I have auto update turned off, but, got careless and hit the update now button. Thank you for the dropbox link, I got an earlier version and am back to normal. Will wait to see how the latest updates fare.