Where to download the .apk for BlueIris?

Reaction score
I compile my own AOSP ROM to avoid Google Play et al and so I can customize my phone with additional software.

I cannot find where BlueIris puts its .apk's for download .. does anyone know? Also, would like a CRC hash to validate the .apk.

Thanks!

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Depending on your needs, the UI3 web interface may be sufficient. It doesn't have certain app-only features like push notifications and two-way audio though.

Reaction score
Depending on your needs, the UI3 web interface may be sufficient.
I run modified firefox client the mostly prevents third party javascript from running so hopefully that will not be an issue. Cool. Once I get operational I will check it out!

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I found this out the other day aswell, i was convincing a relative to go the BI way, only to really not only would i need to get the BI licence, i would need to buy 6 licenses for the app on apple aswell as a few for android for the various devices. Kinda pushed the whole BI route well out of my budget.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I found this out the other day aswell, i was convincing a relative to go the BI way, only to really not only would i need to get the BI licence, i would need to buy 6 licenses for the app on apple aswell as a few for android for the various devices. Kinda pushed the whole BI route well out of my budget.
1. If 10 bux for a mobile app (60 bux for 6 users) pushes BI out of your budget, then you didnt have a budget for it anyway. Its one of the cheapest paid vms out there.
2. Apple and google have family share functions.
I encourage you to go a different route like an NVR. That way you will appreciate it when you return to BI.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I purchased the app one time, I have it installed on over 8 android devices (me, wife,kids, phones,tablets), only one license. I believe the app is tied to the BI license.

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
1. If 10 bux for a mobile app (60 bux for 6 users) pushes BI out of your budget, then you didnt have a budget for it anyway. Its one of the cheapest paid vms out there.
2. Apple and google have family share functions.
I encourage you to go a different route like an NVR. That way you will appreciate it when you return to BI.
:)