Which Dahua cam would you buy?

garmcqui

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have a few of the cheaper Dahua IPC-T2431T-AS 4MP and think they perform fine. They are currently on offer with Andy for £65.

I am looking for something with a little better low light performance, and was considering the
IPC-T5442TM-AS 4MP @ £129, although I read the review on here that suggested this wasn’t brilliant?

Alternatively, I see the 2mp IPC-T3241T-ZAS for £109.45?

Any advice appreciated.
G

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I have a few of the cheaper Dahua IPC-T2431T-AS 4MP and think they perform fine. They are currently on offer with Andy for £65.

I am looking for something with a little better low light performance, and was considering the
IPC-T5442TM-AS 4MP @ £129, although I read the review on here that suggested this wasn’t brilliant?

Alternatively, I see the 2mp IPC-T3241T-ZAS for £109.45?

Any advice appreciated.
G
The IPC-T5442TM-AS is a great choice for low light if you can keep it in color with some surrounding light. If using IR, some have found it washes out close objects due to lack of smart IR. My vote is for the 5442 if you are not using in an extreme dark environment.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
if you are interested in International Dahua cameras, a forum member sells dahua (and some Hikvision) and ships world wide. You can read some of the members recommendations on his service. He also provides cameras to other forum member for evaluation and reviews.
you can email him for a quote, or purchase from his Aliexpress store or his Amazon store. The cameras are fully upgradable, he posts upgarde software when available.

Andy
@EMPIRETECANDY
kingsecurity2014@163.com
Andy's ipcamtalk vendor forum: EmpireTech Andy
Andy's AliExpress store: Empire Technology Co., Ltd - Amazing prodcuts with exclusive discounts on AliExpress
Andy's Amazon store: EmpireTech-Andy @ Amazon.com:
forum: EmpireTech Andy

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

garmcqui

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
if you are interested in International Dahua cameras, a forum member sells dahua (and some Hikvision) and ships world wide. You can read some of the members recommendations on his service. He also provides cameras to other forum member for evaluation and reviews.
you can email him for a quote, or purchase from his Aliexpress store or his Amazon store. The cameras are fully upgradable, he posts upgarde software when available.

Andy
@EMPIRETECANDY
kingsecurity2014@163.com
Andy's ipcamtalk vendor forum: EmpireTech Andy
Andy's AliExpress store: Empire Technology Co., Ltd - Amazing prodcuts with exclusive discounts on AliExpress
Andy's Amazon store: EmpireTech-Andy @ Amazon.com:
forum: EmpireTech Andy

Hi, thanks for this. All prices quoted were from Andy's Aliexpress store. I have purchased a few cams from him now.

Thanks again :)

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.