White People...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Doesn't that white flour need to be banned too?
I would certainly think so, especially the "Martha White" brand! Or any entrant with the last name of "White" or anybody named Washington, Lincoln, Lee, Jefferson or the name of anyone that fought for the Confederacy 160 years ago, etc., yada yada, ad nauseam.

I mean c'mon, man...if you're gonna be woke and reverse biased (racist), do it right! :headbang:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^^^ reminds me of.....

Excerpt:

North Dakota Rep. Ruth Buffalo said of the previous Land O'Lakes logo went "hand-in-hand with human and sex trafficking of our women and girls ... by depicting Native women as sex objects," per The Grand Forks Tribune.
Okay, let me say this about that ^^^. It does not matter what the product name is or what the logo, if any, is....if someone desires to have sex with or think of sex while using your butter product, they will. Just my opinion. :highfive:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The family of "Aunt Jemima", the above brand's original name, speak out about the "woke" (my word) re-branding:

View attachment 182849
yup .. cancelled because they had a black woman on the package .. now cancel time because of white flower time .. perhaps we should not cancel if they include ground up bugs in it ..

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The family of "Aunt Jemima", the above brand's original name, speak out about the "woke" (my word) re-branding:

View attachment 182849
So freakin' stupid. As a white kid growing up. Aunt Jemima was nothing but pure gold. Waking up on a weekend and my parents making pancakes for us and putting Aunt Jemima on the table. Best of times. I loved that lady!!! I'd look at her pic on the bottle and think, damn you're the best LOL

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We've been seeing what the woke crowd has done to athletic team names in recent years as well.

It never ceases to amaze me....athletic teams are generally named with courage, stamina, bravery and honor in mind or pick similar mascots. Even ferocity is desired if you are going to face a rival with physical prowess.

Braves, Chiefs, Hawks, Falcons, Lions, Tigers, Bears oh, my......who names their teams after docile, wimpy creatures like butterflies, goldfish, lizards or rabbits?

I have one for you that stands out like a sore thumb, with a little subliminal message: The Washington Redskins became the Washington COMMANDERS....it says "We are Washington, D.C. and we COMMAND you to do this and to do as we say, yada yada blah blah."

Yeah, kiss my rosy red, white and blue butt.

Last edited:

MC1987

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
We've been seeing what the woke crowd has done to athletic team names in recent years as well.

It never ceases to amaze me....athletic teams are generally named with courage, stamina, bravery and honor in mind or pick similar mascots. Even ferocity is desired if you are going to face a rival with physical prowess.

Braves, Chiefs, Hawks, Falcons, Lions, Tigers, Bears oh, my......who names their teams after docile, wimpy creatures like butterflies, goldfish, lizards or rabbits?

I have one for you that stands out like a sore thumb, with a little subliminal message: The Washington Redskins became the Washington COMMANDERS....it says "We are Washington, D.C. and we COMMAND you to do this and to do as we say, yada yada blah blah."

Yeah, kiss my rosy red, white and blue butt.
The New Order will be instilled by the private sector

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
That 4.0 liter V6 was still runnin' great when I gave to this kid, just no reverse and the ball joints gone after 188K of country roads. I was the original owner and kept it well maintained, it never let me down a single time.
My white :wow: Ford Exploder is turning 22 years old next month. Right at about 190K miles on it. I just changed out all the front suspension parts a few months ago. Suspension work is about the easiest kind of work you can do on a vehicle. I plan on driving it into the ground. It's the only vehicle I ever purchased new (probably the last) and actually I custom ordered it from a dealer; the only one of maybe 8 Ford dealers called who would accept the price I told them I'd pay for it. Next time, I'd probably buy 3 year old used vehicle.