Who lives in the Indianapolis area and wants to help?

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
I am looking for some help.

I am coming from a LOREX POE system and am now using BlueIris and Dahua cameras. I am not stupid and can struggle and learn my way through it, but didn't know if there is someone in the Westfield/Carmel area who would be willing to help me out with setting/adjusting cameras and also optimizing BlueIris. I never really adjusted any of the local camera settings when I was using the LOREX system and am not exactly sure what each setting does or how it should be used. A little help will get me a long way.

Anyone willing/able to help?

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
I wanted to bump my thread and see if there is anyone in the area. I have a lot of weird hobbies compared to my neighbors and friends and it would be nice to have someone local to lean on when I need help with my system. I have come a long way with my knowledge, but there are times it would be nice to have another set of hands to help.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking for some help.

I am coming from a LOREX POE system and am now using BlueIris and Dahua cameras. I am not stupid and can struggle and learn my way through it, but didn't know if there is someone in the Westfield/Carmel area who would be willing to help me out with setting/adjusting cameras and also optimizing BlueIris. I never really adjusted any of the local camera settings when I was using the LOREX system and am not exactly sure what each setting does or how it should be used. A little help will get me a long way.

Anyone willing/able to help?
Hi @Ri22o

probably easier to get help here online than in person .. also there has been a few threads on this topic ..