Why I Got Into Security Systems or Meet My Little Friend!

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Or friend that moved in from California. Notice the "No Trespassing " sign on HIS fence. His land is his and your is too!
He is so much FUN. I found out he is very fond of the cameras too as they have a siren and shiny and blinky lights.
(Did I say shiny?)

I had to put the rail road ties in to help him not mow my yard to the ground. At least we stopped him from dumping grey water
from his motor home on our yard. Also, no more draining his salt-water pool to drown and kill the yard.CH5_2020-8-15_212549.jpeg

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
BTW
His pet name is MR. Gabtun. He is definitely a ID 10 T.

I love riddles too. Just in case one can't decode the above line, PM me........

Gary

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Next time you see this guy, tell him to put the tits away; parties over.

Just thought of something. Half bury some high pressure water balloons in the grass, next to those ties. Fill them with red dye #2...

***And this is key. At some point in the days leading up to his predicted mowing day, sneak over and replace his nitro spray with redbull which you'll want to thin with a healthy dose of oleoresin capsicum, naturally.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Can you provide a few different views of his property?!? I’m not sure I understand why there’s a huge concrete road / side walk on the small portion he seems to be standing on?!?

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I tried to make it a little hard.
I am also known by KI6FG A ham radio operator (hint, hint).

Or find me on QRZ.com

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, I have motion activated sprinklers and it stopped a neighbor from literally walking his dog all around my home, like literally he (the neighbor) would be touching my house squeezing between bushes.

Reaction score
Yep, I have motion activated sprinklers and it stopped a neighbor from literally walking his dog all around my home, like literally he (the neighbor) would be touching my house squeezing between bushes.
That’s weird, what do you live in New Jersey or California?

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
He still has problems. I'd be his best friend in a second! Dang near give 'em anything he would desire.

I always liked my call sign as it fit.... Friendly Gary....