why is BI video feed colorized this way?

Brian Bain

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
why is this happening? I just started happening recently as I mucked with the settings. I am sure it's something I have done as the camera feed doesn't show it but I am not sure what setting is doing it?

bi issue.PNG

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
why is this happening? I just started happening recently as I mucked with the settings. I am sure it's something I have done as the camera feed doesn't show it but I am not sure what setting is doing it?

View attachment 12075
This is likely happening in the camera itself. Log into the web interface and check. First, try rebooting the camera.

Brian Bain

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
This is likely happening in the camera itself. Log into the web interface and check. First, try rebooting the camera.
that's what I meant about the camera feed doesn't show it. it's coming from BI, the camera feed doesn't have the issue.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
that's what I meant about the camera feed doesn't show it. it's coming from BI, the camera feed doesn't have the issue.
What camera is it? try disabling hardware acceleration with vpp, and leave hardware acceleration only.
Make sure the camera is set to h.264.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This happened to my Hiks when iframes did not match fps in my camera's settings (while using HA)....if your camera is set to 10 fps, then set your iframes to 10 also. Then like Fenderman said, reboot the camera.

Brian Bain

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your help!

Resetting the camera back to original settings seems to have fixed it. Weird that the feed showed correctly directly from the camera, I figured that would have made a blue iris issue since that's the only place that it showed up but I guess not.

now I need to figure out which setting causes that behavior.

evd

n3wb
Reaction score
Isn't this an Iframe setting bug? Can't remember what specifically but i'm sure i've read that people have had this issue before when playing with that setting.