Why was my thread deleted?

Seair

n3wb
Reaction score
Was asking if I could allow anyone to use and control my ptz camera as a webcam and showed the model. Also asked if it could be done without running it through a pc. Was showing the model a problem? Was it because I asked 2 questions not related. Trying to understand.
Thanks.

reflection

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We post camera models all the time. I don't think that's an issue. Or is it?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Was asking if I could allow anyone to use and control my ptz camera as a webcam and showed the model. Also asked if it could be done without running it through a pc. Was showing the model a problem? Was it because I asked 2 questions not related. Trying to understand.
Thanks.
Hi @Seair

This one? If so, appears to be not deleted...

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Was showing the model a problem? Was it because I asked 2 questions not related. Trying to understand.
Your thread wasn't deleted - it was placed in an 'approval queue' by the automated processes that keep this site clean by protecting against the many attempts at spam injection and other undesirable activity.
Sometimes the system matches an item when ideally it shouldn't.

Items in the approval queue come to the attention of an admin for review and disposition.
I noticed it when I logged in a few minutes back - reviewed and released it.

Seair

n3wb
Reaction score
Your thread wasn't deleted - it was placed in an 'approval queue' by the automated processes that keep this site clean by protecting against the many attempts at spam injection and other undesirable activity.
Sometimes the system matches an item when ideally it shouldn't.

Items in the approval queue come to the attention of an admin for review and disposition.
I noticed it when I logged in a few minutes back - reviewed and released it.
Understood.
Thank you