Win 10 BI server becomes unresponsive when running BI4

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The memory leak in the intel driver that nayr mentions has been discussed in several threads...the fix has to come from intel..

hawkigrad

n3wb
Reaction score
I have an NVidia card so not using Intel graphics drivers. I also had same issue using Radeon 4750 card.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have an NVidia card so not using Intel graphics drivers. I also had same issue using Radeon 4750 card.
When hardware acceleration is enabled it is possible to use both the intel hd graphics and the nvidia card. Make sure hardware acceleration is disabled both in blue iris options as well as individually in each camera.
When the driver issue is fixed by intel, you are likely better off removing the nvidia card and running intel graphics alone...using the card is a waste in almost all installations.

hawkigrad

n3wb
Reaction score
intel graphics are disabled and not showing in device manager so I don't think they are being used. Camera properties showed hardware acceleration set as default so it should have been off but I set each to no. Memory usage is now up to 1082 MB after about two hours of BI running. I'll update if and when it locks again. Thanks for your help.

hawkigrad

n3wb
Reaction score
grab.jpg

Next morning at 7AM. No hardware acceleration enabled under settings or any cameras.