window 10

born2ride

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
thinking of upgrading to 10 any issues with Bi?

Razer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Can't speak for BI, but Exacq is perfect on Windows 10 and I have upgraded 12 desktops, a couple laptops and 5 tablets to 10 with no issues so far. The new NVRs I'm sending out for our use are all going out with 10 on there.

kilonzom

n3wb
Reaction score
I have upgraded a couple personal machines to ten and I really like it. Depending on if you have antiquated software or not I found that it ran great. Installed it (32 bit version) on an old xp machine with 1gb of ram to see how well it would run and was plesantly surprised. Remember to right click the start button to get to cpanel e.t.c

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You can delay the automatic updates since you have pro...I have a bunch of windows 8 machines and none of them auto updated to 10...they try and trick you by placing it in the regular update list...you probably included when you were doing your regular updates.

NetWorker

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I believe you can uninstall windows update KB3035583

programs and features -> show updates -> search for it and choose "uninstall"

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I didn't like the forced updates either. Since I have Windows 10 Pro I was able to use group policy edit to get it to not install updates without asking. I don't know what you do if you don't have pro edition other than disabling updates altogether.

Zorac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i like it, it still has some bugs in it which are annoying at times, but it does play nice with blueiris so no real complaints here.