Windows 10 with EI 11

Myllerman

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What is Dahua
Sorry thought i was writing in another thread, mixed it up ;D
Anyway use IE11 in adminmode for your cam/NVR UI/interface and for example Chrome with browsing and whatnot.

Myllerman

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What the heck is Myllerman talking about? UAC? Edge? IE 11? What is EI 11?
Sorry, have not been home and in a hurry so i got a bit mixed up. I am not quite sure what OP is asking at this point. Orginal question was why the browser did not save pictures/videos from the NVR UI? (i think?)
I then stated that running the browser as administrator could fix the issue. I then stated that running IE11 as administrator is not very safe for regular browsing as i got the impression OP was using it for that.
Better to use a separate browser for that. I use IE11 for the cameras as the plugins dont work very good with newer browsers. To make the interface being able to save pictures and videos to the disk i have to run IE11 as administrator.
Disableing UAC for specific programs is mayby solution too but i have not tried that so i leave that up to someone else to explain.

Last edited by a moderator:

art2016

n3wb
Reaction score
Would like to thank you very much for all the help as it was very useful. You resolved my problem as everything works great now. Hope if I have another issues that you will be able to help out again or have any issues I can direct your way.

Thanks

Myllerman

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Would like to thank you very much for all the help as it was very useful. You resolved my problem as everything works great now. Hope if I have another issues that you will be able to help out again or have any issues I can direct your way.Thanks
Np, glad it worked out for you :)