Wisenet QNE-8011R and NVR XRN-1610S Feedback

VinAU

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
HI All,

I am looking at wisenet QNE-8011R and the NVR XRN-1610S and I am wondering if anyone here has used them and what the general consensus is.

I have done the usual googling to find what people think but I am only able to find vendor material and not user experience info.

My benchmark product is Blueiris but it seems that many CCTV companies out there can only install kits like this so I need to work with what was given to me.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Vini

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
HI All,

I am looking at wisenet QNE-8011R and the NVR XRN-1610S and I am wondering if anyone here has used them and what the general consensus is.

I have done the usual googling to find what people think but I am only able to find vendor material and not user experience info.

My benchmark product is Blueiris but it seems that many CCTV companies out there can only install kits like this so I need to work with what was given to me.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Vini
Its a quality brand. That specific camera will probably do poorly in low light.

VinAU

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Its a quality brand. That specific camera will probably do poorly in low light.
Thank you for the input. The low light issue may actually be a problem for this use case. We are going to install the cameras in an area with sensor LED lights which are always at 30% brightness and then full brightness when there is motion.

While there would be good lighting most of the time, it’s possible that in some cases there won’t be. Say if someone hides behind a car and shields themselves from the sensors that turn the lights up.

I will look into other models from that brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro