WM: c00d0028=WriterNetworkSink->Open

Wen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I get the following error in BI Status Messages.

WM: c00d0028=WriterNetworkSink->Open

This error icon seems to appear on random camera displays and appears as a yellow triangle in the top right corner of the camera display.

It seems to be related to having "Camera Names" selected. When I deselect "Show Camera Names", the error does not regenerate in the Status Message area.

I've googled the error with no resolution.

Thanks in advance.

Wen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here's some additional info: I think I need to increase the number of connections from ten to ???. But, I have no idea where to access that feature. I've looked into the registry with no luck. I've looked at the camera setup app. Amcrest IP3M-941B.

IWMWriterNetworkSink interface

The IWMWriterNetworkSink interface is used to deliver streams to the network. It inherits all the methods of IWMWriterSink, and adds methods to configure the network sink.
The network sink object exposes this interface. To create the network sink object, call the WMCreateWriterNetworkSink function.

This is the routine that I want to run...

SetMaximumClientsSets the maximum number of clients that connect to this sink.

I hope there's someone that can provide some assistance with this question, Thanks In Advance!

Wen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
SouthernYankee

My initial response would have been, "No". But I decided to double check each camera. The last camera did have Windows Media checked. I cleared the check mark, and the error has disappeared.

Thank you for your suggestion!